Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flatbiller???

MissB
    I have a new hat and was thinking of flattening the bill, were can I get instructions on how to do it properly?

M!ssAtlas
    I have a new hat and was thinking of flattening the bill, were can I get instructions on how to do it properly?
    http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...jessejames.jpg
    This is what a flat bill looks like ha ha jesse james wears it very well.

MissB
    Does he come with the hat? Better yet can he come fix mine for me? Ha ha

OCMerrill
    So, if you were wearing dickies, black socks, rode a Harley and had a bad attitude 20 years would you be considered the old breed of tough guy? A fashion emergency? Before your time?
    I think 20 years ago there was a little less emphasis placed on the "Appearance of tough". Is it truly just fashion? You can probably back Harley's out as well as it's a mixed bag of folks now a days.
    I am 40. Is that old? Are flat billers just about fashion? You tell me.
    I was raised around Harley's. When the 1% Er's came around, us kids were hustled off. I would say that was the breed of the Harley tough guy back in the day.

Boatcop
    I think 20 years ago there was a little less emphasis placed on the "Appearance of tough". Is it truly just fashion? You can probably back Harley's out as well as it's a mixed bag of folks now a days.
    I am 40. Is that old? Are flat billers just about fashion? You tell me.
    I was raised around Harley's. When the 1% Er's came around, us kids were hustled off. I would say that was the breed of the Harley tough guy back in the day.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=Flatbiller

speedneeder
    Yeah, I chalk it up to some sort of fashion. A few years ago I couldnt turn the corner without seeing kids with a beanie on their head..even in the summer.
    Nah, 40's not old. I'm too close to it.
    I grew up around bikes too, still have 2 of em. Things were defintely different. But then again what isnt?

OCMerrill
    Boatcops link...
    Flatbiller bro
    1. Flatbiller 36 up, 9 down
    A flatbiller is someone who buys a truck, puts a large and ineffectual lift on it, then proceeds to offroad in closed areas, resulting in more anti-offroader sentiment. Many times, but not always, they are characterized by their flat billed mesh hat.
    That dude in the F150 lifted on 33's was at Gordons Well bombing through the bushes, he's too much of a flatbiller and is gonna help the Sierra Club close the dunes.
    by Frothy Mug Feb 12, 2004 email it
    permalink: del.icio.us
    Send to a friend
    your email:
    their email:
    send me the word of the day (it's free)
    2. Flatbiller 31 up, 5 down
    Also called "BROs" because they constantly refer to each other as bro ("Hey bro"), a flatbiller is a kid covered in silly tattoes, tries his best to be x-treme, has a raised truck, rides dirtbikes and needs to talk about dirtbiking when other people are listening. Havasu and Glamis are the common vacation spots for west coast flatbillers. The term flatbiller refers to the flatbilled hats turned sideways that bros often wear. Common flatbiller accessories are custom lowered older cars, iron cross/west coast choppers stickers, bandanas, white stickers on the back window of their "street" truck that show how x-treme they are. Flatbillers are only allowed to wear black. There is an entire webpage devoted to providing flatbiller examples... the name is very creative, can you guess it?
    Two flatbillers involved in an intelligent discourse at work-
    Bro #1: Hey bro did you see my new west coast choppers tat, now I really look like eminem bro.
    Bro #2: Bro, that tat is crazy, bro, you do look like eminem bro. We look so different than everyone else that is trying to look different.
    Bro #1: Yeah bro, when I go dirtbiking I will have to let it air-out with the nipple ring. We are x-treme individuals bro. Nobody knows how to party like us. Did I mention that we dirtbike bro.
    Bro #2: Awesome bro, these tattoes are never going out of style bro. They are timeless bro, like that "Limp Bizkit" scar that you scratched into your arm in 9th grade, bro.
    Bro #1: Yeah bro. I need to get out of here bro, we should go to Havasu this weekend.
    Bro #2: Yeah bro, but payday is next friday and I need to sink all my cash into the 8-ball shift-knob on the '63 bro.
    Bro #1: I hear you bro, we need to ditch this job and become union pipelayers bro. That would be x-treme.
    Customer: Can I have the large fries please.
    tags flatbill bro iron cross west coast choppers poser
    by DwightB Los Angeles, CA (not the 909 bro) May 4, 2006 email it

OCMerrill
    Yeah, I chalk it up to some sort of fashion. A few years ago I couldnt turn the corner without seeing kids with a beanie on their head..even in the summer.
    Nah, 40's not old. I'm too close to it.
    I grew up around bikes too, still have 2 of em. Things were defintely different. But then again what isnt?
    I am right there with ya but I lean toward the tough image.
    Look at the pic of Jessie James. But fashion...I do see your point.

speedneeder
    Maybe being "tough" is in?:idea: Maybe its a combo.
    That look has been around a long time in certain places. Just not as prominent as it is now.
    and to think... these guys think they are originals.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast