Thread: The Luxury of it is.......

Jbb
    you dont have to wear a life jacket.... (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ekler...3QQihZ004QQite mZ140152623833QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)

What he said // What he meant to say...
    Up for bid is very rare and unique jet boat. (Please bid on this thing I really need to dump it).
    The boat was made by Ekler Corvette years ago. They stopped making the boat in 1996. (They didn't sell for shit).
    This jet is almost like riding a jet ski. (But not quite as much fun).
    The luxury of it is that you don't have to wear a life jacket, but I do recommend it. (Just in case this ill handling porpoising little boat pitches your ass out).
    This jet is a blast on the water and an eye catcher. (I'm embarrased to be seen in it).
    The boat is also very stable for people who don't like jet ski's. (Certainly no one in that category around ***boat).
    The engine is in very good shape and runs strong. (Aren't they all).
    The engine is the same engine they use in the yamaha jet ski. (The boat is so underpowered it will hardly get on a plane).
    There is a corner piece missing from the port side stern which is only for looks it will not effect the performance. (It looks like shit but it's so slow anyway who cares).
    As for the tires they would be great for local, but not long distance trips. (The tires look like shit but I think they'll make it out of my driveway).

ratso
    What he said // What he meant to say...
    Up for bid is very rare and unique jet boat. (Please bid on this thing I really need to dump it).
    The boat was made by Ekler Corvette years ago. They stopped making the boat in 1996. (They didn't sell for shit).
    This jet is almost like riding a jet ski. (But not quite as much fun).
    The luxury of it is that you don't have to wear a life jacket, but I do recommend it. (Just in case this ill handling porpoising little boat pitches your ass out).
    This jet is a blast on the water and an eye catcher. (I'm embarrased to be seen in it).
    The boat is also very stable for people who don't like jet ski's. (Certainly no one in that category around ***boat).
    The engine is in very good shape and runs strong. (Aren't they all).
    The engine is the same engine they use in the yamaha jet ski. (The boat is so underpowered it will hardly get on a plane).
    There is a corner piece missing from the port side stern which is only for looks it will not effect the performance. (It looks like shit but it's so slow anyway who cares).
    As for the tires they would be great for local, but not long distance trips. (The tires look like shit but I think they'll make it out of my driveway).
    Rex... you been on a roll lately...
    Are you sure RD didn't steal your password?:idea:

Tom Brown
    That's a quality piece of work, Rexone.

RitcheyRch
    I couldnt have said it better Rex.