Thread: >>>>fire, cops, ambulance at windsor

FRENCHIE
    anyone know what happened lasst night!? we were gettin off about 7:30 or so and for an hour one after the other came, on the south side and medic pontoon came over from the ca side!? it had to be pretty bad!?

boater72
    We were racing in Vegas this weekend, but got a call from a friend that lives at the zoo and told me a friend of ours and his dad were ran over by a pontoon boat at the Landing. Flew his dad to Vegas, and his son was cut up real good also. The person that hit them took off to the middle of the lake and came back soon after. They impounded both boats in case someone dies which at this time I understand won't be the case.

Classic Daycruiser
    We were racing in Vegas this weekend, but got a call from a friend that lives at the zoo and told me a friend of ours and his dad were ran over by a pontoon boat at the Landing. Flew his dad to Vegas, and his son was cut up real good also. The person that hit them took off to the middle of the lake and came back soon after. They impounded both boats in case someone dies which at this time I understand won't be the case.
    I suppose they needed to sink all the beer containers before they returned to shore, and come up with a plan as to who was operating the boat.:idea:

RitcheyRch
    My guess as well.
    I suppose they needed to sink all the beer containers before they returned to shore, and come up with a plan as to who was operating the boat.:idea:

boater72
    You know I asked the same thing, but sort of was told no. I will find out more when I call up there to see how they are doing as I just got home.

phebus
    What were the circumstances?

TCHB
    Rental boats scare me!!!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
    Jeff
    Sorry to hear about your friends. I hope they will be ok.