Here is an idea:
Seeing how there are many do it yourselfers on this site and a whole bunch of guys with great contacts, I have come up with a crazy offer:
I still have the TPI 848 efi available that I ran some tests on over the Summer. It has a whopping total of 31 hours and 5 oil changes/services.
Seeing how I utilized most of my own parts(exhaust, accessories, balancer, ignition, ecu, coolers, motor mounts) from my own personal motor(to minimize costs), I now have a motor that someone else can "finish" up exactly the way they want.....................any colors, brackets, ect..........I would be more than happy to assist the buyer with parts or accessories if they need them.
Essentually, you would be purchasing a complete custom ALL AMERICAN longblock(valve covers to pan) with a fully polished Whipple Kit, including MOAC intercooler and oil feed system in place.
You could bag it up and do the project in the Winter, Spring, or whenever it works out.
The motor has a new distributor timed and in place, along with all of the sensors being installed(NO ECU). I am working on the price:idea:
$24,640
Bottom Line Price.
Thanks
Gary Taylor/(805)480-2693