Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Old Waterski Racers

skyskier
    My dad had the world record in top blown fuel hydro back in those days and I remember them saying they pulled chuck stearns, the boats name was
    Citation and my dad was Rene' Andre' I wonder if this was it?
    Found this pic of your Dad in Citation. I saw your Dad run many times at Long Beach Marine Stadium. ALWAYS a crowd pleaser to say the least!

How about Ronnie and Bobbie Bolton or Steve Baum, Casey and Kelly Harker or Kathy Franzen Tom and Joyce Brown Or most importantly Rudy Ramos.... My dad Em Franzen and Randy Harker and Im sure afew other very dedicated boaters ran off the
    very first edition of the "SKI-LINE" with an old crank ditto machine for our Long Beach Boat and Ski club. boy those were the days !! Sure would be happy to talk to anyone who was there. and might have pics.... Kathy Franzen/ Shrike 16 race team

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike 16 View Post
    How about Ronnie and Bobbie Bolton or Steve Baum, Casey and Kelly Harker or Kathy Franzen Tom and Joyce Brown Or most importantly Rudy Ramos.... My dad Em Franzen and Randy Harker and Im sure afew other very dedicated boaters ran off the
    very first edition of the "SKI-LINE" with an old crank ditto machine for our Long Beach Boat and Ski club. boy those were the days !! Sure would be happy to talk to anyone who was there. and might have pics.... Kathy Franzen/ Shrike 16 race team
    Try River Daves place, he has a ski section.http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forum...play.php?f=128

Williams Clan

Quote Originally Posted by skyskier View Post
    Anybody on these boards remember any of the following? Chuck Stearns, Butch Peterson, Rick Fowler, Mike Dixon, Mike Harker, Rick Cowles, Mike Murphy, David Lester, Don & Vic Baum, Debbie "Brown" Nordblad,Richie & Janie Welch,
    Don & Denny Scales, Skip Hawkins, Bruce Izzat Jr & Sr, Pete Peters, Gary Steele, Timmie Guckes,
    Jan & Dion Vanhoose, Nancy Symons, Joe Symons, Ron & Marge Eckhoff, Bill Kent, Ronnie & Norm Wilson, Danny Churchill, Dick & Shirley Freek, Dick & Gigi Williams, Leslie & Dickie Williams,...............anybody I left out???
    Dick and Gigi are my Grandparents. Leslie is my Aunt and "Dickie" Dick is my father. Dick and Gigi are living in San Ramon CA, Leslie is in Piedmont CA, and Dick and Jan are living in Redondo Beach. Their boat was 47 - Pony Tail

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789