Thread: Billet

yoDa Mang
    Yo what up mang Luv Rotten

BILLET
    Hey bro how you been. Didnt know you were a floater, I thought you were all dirt. I'm going to Parker in two weeks if you got the time make the trip and lets hang out.

yoDa Mang
    Yup on my fourth jet boat:crossx: Took a 2 year break from them due to a 800.00 dollar fine because I had oil resdue on the hull from a dirty azz lake jennings exactly 3 years ago tomarrow. City trying to make revenue I guess? I would be down for that trip but Wendy and I are getting married in Tahoe on the 29th so Im grounded till mid Oct.
    My number is still the same shoot me a call when you get a chance

BILLET
    Cool glad to hear youre finaly settling down, can I assume she is well and on her way to recovery?

yoDa Mang
    1 year free and clear so she is doing Great! Hey I need some one off stuff machined you still do that?

BILLET
    1 year free and clear so she is doing Great! Hey I need some one off stuff machined you still do that?
    Yep.Bike or boat related? Been looking for a reason to make some stuff for my boat.

yoDa Mang
    boat as my bike is on the rack for a few years due to the fact I can not get hurt for work reasons
    I will call you we can chat about it as you know I always have something good up my sleeve and you can make it reality LOL
    RoTTeN

BILLET
    boat as my bike is on the rack for a few years due to the fact I can not get hurt for work reasons
    I will call you we can chat about it as you know I always have something good up my sleeve and you can make it reality LOL
    RoTTeN
    Sounds good, talk to you soon. Hey I work nights now so call any time I'm up from 10 am on to 2am
    Later Billet

BILLET
    Where you at? I've got machine time so lets get busy, call me up.