Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boat Cop Heard SBCS On PWC Got Hit????????

shadow
    Two SBCSO Deputies on PWCs ran into each other at Copper Canyon. One has a broken rib and the other's OK,
    No other details.
    http://dailyconnect.in/wp-content/up...sons-homer.jpg
    Glad to hear no serious injuries.

dirtmoverjeff
    directly across from copper cyn two sherriff pwc collided we threw a seat cushion and retrieved the sea doo's from the rocks talked to a channel cop and she said broken ribs and arm thats what we saw and what we heard

Jbb
    Will they be cited for "unsafe boating operation"...?...If not....why not?

98 Vector 21
    Even the law cant operate a pwc! I hope they were subjected to a sobriety check like any other owner/operator! & I doubt that while make Party Police!

Tom Brown
    Lake Havasu (Reuters) - A San Bernardion county Sheriff's office deputy was injured at a popular party cove on Lake Havasu today when the personal water craft he was riding collided with the PWC of another deputy at the scene.
    Witnesses said the officer was injured after calling out to a woman "I'M GOING TO CITE YOU FOR HAVING THE BEST MO-FO'ing TITTIES I'VE EVER SEEN", and then driving his PWC in tight circles while jumping up and down and intermittently goosing the throttle until he collided with the other officer.

Jbb
    Lake Havasu (Reuters) - A San Bernardion county Sheriff's office deputy was injured at a popular party cove on Lake Havasu today when the personal water craft he was riding collided with the PWC of another deputy at the scene.
    Witnesses said the officer was injured after calling out to a woman "I'M GOING TO CITE YOU FOR HAVING THE BEST MO-FO'ing TITTIES I'VE EVER SEEN", and then driving his PWC in tight circles while jumping up and down and intermittently goosing the throttle until he collided with the other officer.
    ..............To protect ......and serve!...

Tom Brown
    ..............To protect ......and serve!...
    You know I just made that shit up....... right?

Jbb
    You know I just made that shit up....... right?
    Dont matter...this is the internet...nothing is real......Who is Ducky going to send the repair bill to?

Tom Brown
    My guess would be psycho squid. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Jbb
    My guess would be psycho squid. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
    :jawdrop:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123