Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Fourq

Placecraft Dragstar
    When are you sending my money for the ride plate I made you 6 months ago?

BigBlockOldsJet
    When are you sending my money for the ride plate I made you 6 months ago?
    After reading all the stupidty you've posted in public threads... this takes the prize... Dork

You made a ride plate for Shawn? Why? He's more than capable ... that doesn't make sense ...
    And to come on here instead of calling him? He's a stand up guy ... and well respected ... search his started threads if you need his phone number ... he's posted it up more than once ... maybe you've called him, but I know he's not the type to hide or anything ...
    I agree with BBOJ here ... ...
    BTW, MPD will sell anyone a ride plate made out of 7075 for about $40 I think ... plus shipping

sanger rat
    Well here is a picture of the rideplate. How do I now this? Becuase I'm the one who powdercoated it. And I know for a fact PD hasn't been paid for it and Shawn refuses to pay up. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...0_0153-med.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Here we go...........
    Im going to grab a glass with grey goose,ice and redbull for this one.......

Well here is a picture of the rideplate. How do I now this? Becuase I'm the one who powdercoated it. And I know for a fact PD hasn't been paid for it and Shawn refuses to pay up. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...0_0153-med.jpg
    nice plate ...
    I guess I'll be like Mike (396) and sit back with some popcorn & a cold one and watch this unfold ... :messedup:

Placecraft Dragstar
    Lets see, I have pm ed him, e-mail and called and no answer, says that I should chalk it up for advertisment on his board. The plate was made out of aluminum c chanel milled to his demensions and then powder coated to the color he wanted. I only charged him $75 and that included shipping. I dont know what he is capable of BUSBY but its not paying his bills. And as far as BigBlockOldsJet http://www.racine-extreme.com/forum/...smiles/097.gif

...and there ya have it folks! although it does'nt seem to be in his nature.

Moose
    PD, you really are a hypocritical slimmy POS aren’t you. Why didn’t you just come on here and say?
    “ Fourq, can you call me in regards to the ride plate I made you”. That would have been simple and gotten his attention without attacking his character. Then to do this on a holiday weekend when the guy is probably out of town and not able to get to a PC to respond really shows what a POS you really are. On The “Just Jet Boats Board I asked a simple question to some one, and then got hammered and sent a bunch of hate mail by you and your other cronies mod’s, because you didn’t think my questioning that person was appropriate. Then, after it was worked out you nitwits still kept bringing it back up even after, I told you the problem had been worked out!!.
    I guess the FU in FU Racing really means Focked UP.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I will sit back next to Brian(Busby) and wait until tomorrow to see what unfolds.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast