Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Fourq

FOURQ
    HAHAHAHAHA this is funny shit here... well to answer your question Scott NO I am not sending you any money. this was all covered on the other boards so if you want to bring it up here where there are more people to see thats fine.I offered to send it back and that wasn't good enough for you. It doesn't fit and I have no use for it. I never asked you to make it I asked a price and then I get a PM telling me its on its way send me $75.
    so tell me when you emailed me and called me?? its real funny that you say you have as I have no emails or missed calls from ya. as far as him contacting me yes he has on forums not in a pm not in an email and not by phone.. you wana call me my number is 928-680-3777
    I am done discussing this in a public forum
    for all that are interested free ride plate to who ever wants it since he don't want it back...
    we will all sit back and watch the kiddy antics of an older guy that throws himself on the ground kicking and screaming when he doesn't get what he wants.. pretty classic if you ask me

FOURQ
    PD, you really are a hypocritical slimmy POS aren’t you. On The “Just Jet Boats Board I asked a simple question to some one, and then got hammered and sent a bunch of hate mail by you and your other cronies mod’s, because you didn’t think my questioning that person was appropriate. Then, after it was worked out you nitwits still kept bringing it back up even after, I told you the problem had been worked out!!.
    I guess the FU in FU Racing really means Focked UP.
    there are no mods over there anymore but me so you and the misses can come back anytime you like with out being harassed by mods..

FOURQ
    Well here is a picture of the rideplate. How do I now this? Becuase I'm the one who powdercoated it. And I know for a fact PD hasn't been paid for it and Shawn refuses to pay up. http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...0_0153-med.jpg
    hey NUT SWINGGER that aint the plate I got :idea:

FOURQ
    You made a ride plate for Shawn? Why? He's more than capable ... that doesn't make sense ...
    And to come on here instead of calling him? He's a stand up guy ... and well respected ... search his started threads if you need his phone number ... he's posted it up more than once ... maybe you've called him, but I know he's not the type to hide or anything ...
    I agree with BBOJ here ... ...
    BTW, MPD will sell anyone a ride plate made out of 7075 for about $40 I think ... plus shipping
    thanks Brian ..

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    and there we have it.......

boats&bars
    I sold shawn some stuff last month and he was a stand up guy he didnt even haggle on the price. maybe someone is mistaken here.

FOURQ
    I sold Shawn some stuff last month and he was a stand up guy he didn't even haggle on the price. maybe someone is mistaken here.
    hey didn't you even send it out before payment???
    thats because there was a deal made prior to sending it out ....
    I told him I would send it back but he said no he wants the $$ not the part back.. so who is wrong here????

boats&bars
    nice plate ...
    I guess I'll be like Mike (396) and sit back with some popcorn & a cold one and watch this unfold ... :messedup:
    Is that a piece of channel with part of the 90 cut off with some holes in it?
    If you want to be the bigger man in this have shawn send it back and make it fit for him.
    life is too short to bash people in public for stooopid shit.
    cant we all just get along.

boats&bars
    hey didn't you even send it out before payment???
    thats because there was a deal made prior to sending it out ....
    I told him I would send it back but he said no he wants the $$ not the part back.. so who is wrong here????
    thats why the call them deals right.

FOURQ
    Is that a piece of channel with part of the 90 cut off with some holes in it?
    If you want to be the bigger man in this have shawn send it back and make it fit for him.
    life is too short to bash people in public for stooopid shit.
    cant we all just get along.
    yep thats pretty much it but with no holes in it at all.. I never ordered it just inquired about it and was told it will be a good deal next thing I know its shipped out to me.. I don't need it or want it so .. my offer still stands I will ship it back to you Scott and thats all I will do ..
    So I know some must be wondering how he got my address if I never ordered it??? I sent Scott a computer part for free a few weeks prior to this ordeal..

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast