Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Fourq

Cas
    And yes you did send me Fan Mail
    hey, at least I was thinking about you!

Placecraft Dragstar
    Moose I had fourq and steve pm ed me wanting me to deal with you on justjetboats back then, the only reason was cause they did not want to, due to they said what a ass you are.And that was all over a bowl from 2 years before that with HTP. Fourq you do need to send it back or the money. You did order in cause you gave me the dimensions for it and picked the color and then said I dont have much money so give me a deal on it, so I did. And as far as airing laundry, yes when he dont answer calls or pm's. So who is crying?
    Answer yourself that question, if someone had you make a part send it out and expecting a check in return and you never get paid for it then says he wont even send it back so WTF
    Smallblockolds why are you even bringing up ars? It has nothing to do with it.
    Cas you have aired alot of BS over the years yourself so that is like calling the kettle black.

Placecraft Dragstar
    Don't forget www.southwindjetboats.com too about as worthless as an empty piggy bank these days 4Q you let your ego get the best of you, you even said so at the start of JJB
    4Q has deleted alot of stuff latley to save his own ass, Like all of our pm's

Moose
    Moose your deal was for a dealing thru HTP Hi-tech Performance, over a Bowl, much the same as PD is dealing with 4Q, all avenues exhausted.
    Sleekcrafter, your not even close!. My situation with Duane was not even close to this deal, so don't post on something you don't know about!!.
    Look, I have no dog in this hunt and would not normaly even have posted on this tread, but after the bashing and hate mail that PD sent me ( which I made him look like a Fool then as he looks now) I thought it was only appropriate that I call him out for the Hypocritical POS that he really is.
    Gota run, my popcorn is done

So tell me something..........:idea::idea:
    What the FOCk does EPM's store have to do with this???? We are discussing the matter at hand, not EPM!!!:idea:
    Sorry bumped my head what was I saying:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Sorry bumped my head what was I saying:idea:
    Just trying to find out why the conversation is drifting in a different direction..........

Moose
    Moose I had fourq and steve pm ed me wanting me to deal with you on justjetboats back then, the only reason was cause they did not want to, due to they said what a ass you are.And that was all over a bowl from 2 years before that with HTP.
    Another Idiot without all the facts. My problem with Duane was settled with Duanes reply so I'm not going to drag him into this. SO DONT TRY!!!
    It's true that Cas and I don't see eye to eye so yes I could see him doing that, but I don't know FourQ and he has never even meet me so I don't think that me being an ass ever came out of his mouth. "Hey FourQ is this true"

FOURQ
    It's true that Cas and I don't see eye to eye so yes I could see him doing that, but I don't know FourQ and he has never even meet me so I don't think that me being an ass ever came out of his mouth. "Hey FourQ is this true"
    nope I talked to Cas about his side but I cant form an opinion about ya from that .. all I heard Cas tell me was watch out for him he can be trouble .. in fact I was the one that opened alot of the deleted posts of yours back up that the mods seemed to think were unfit for the boards and those wernt shit compared to this.. so call me all the names you want it doesn't hurt me at all I know what I was told and what I said and just ember there is always 3 sides to a story ...
    I am thinking now that since all this happened I will be an asshole and just keep it and give it away ,who wants it?? then maybe all this will be for something, and all the name calling will be justified....:idea:

Placecraft Dragstar
    Hey fourq I never called you any names

Cas
    It's true that Cas and I don't see eye to eye so yes I could see him doing that
    Hey now, we only didn't see eye to eye on a couple of things! Hell, I think I even mentioned that to the others that I didn't want to get too involved just because we did have some history.
    Now hold on here, this is getting all twisted into some other shit. As far as I'm concerned the crap between Moose and I is long gone so I'm not going zny further.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast