Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Hey Fourq

Moose
    Bump.... You never put a time limit on this deal. and you said the deal was finished 1 day before you were to get the final payment...1 day .
    #1 From: Mrs.Moose
    To: scared shippless
    Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:15 am
    Subject: amanda
    james said you guys were bringing amanda home when steve got off and you guys wre on your way to TP, would it be poosible to drop her off at my work? 99 and stockton blvd. Her sister will be coming to get her.
    I will have the crank in the office for steve, james said he wants to pick it up. so manda can come get my keys and the crank and give it to you guys and put ehr stuff in the car.
    Thanks. Kara
    #2From: Mrs.Moose
    Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:38 pm
    Subject: Re: amanda
    that's fine, I was only trying to help and make it convienant. sorry
    Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:50 am
    Subject: Re: amanda
    Steve, consider are deal as being Finished!!!. Kara was just trying to help out with what James posted to her on Kara's MySpace page.
    WHY must you feel the need to keep bringing family members in this?. Is it because You keep trying to twist the FACTS!!! and you KNOW YOU ARE WRONG!!!!
    Norm
    You probly figuerd you could get more than $250 for the cam and lifters, since you make it sound like you need the money so bad,
    Hey Norm I'll loan you some money since you have made it sound like your one step from welfair.
    Never said I needed the money that bad, I just wanted you to MAN UP on our DEAL. Somthing I see is way beyond your capabilities.
    Why don't you get some manpons put them in your panties... that way you will stay dry from your sack to your crack....Oh thats right My bad you don't have a sack.
    I see where you are Trying to go with going with this. It's a tactic used to devert everyones attention away from the TRUTH!!! Sorry won't work, everyone can already see what kind of Kindergarten mental midget you really are....
    I did try to stop
    Go ahead Steve, lets see how much more you can twist this around to try and justify your Excuses. Based on the number of PM's and phone calls I have received from some of your own friends asking me WTF is up with you,
    I would have to say you just keep making yourself look more and more foolish.
    Like the old saying goes: "Remember!, when dealing with a Fool, try not to get FOOLED". I guess I got fooled, Shame on me!
    Now i'm done with you, I only hope I didn't make myself look as foolish as you!!!
    My Sincerest appologies to the people here on HB
    Moose
    HER454
    This post is against my better judgment but I can't help it. From someone who knows and boats with both families, its sad the animosity continues to gain momentum in public.
    The details are unimportant and surely don't need to be aired in a public forum when it comes to something of such a sensitive nature. Both of you have raised TWO BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT, CARING children and my heart goes out to both of them for being thrown in the middle and the pressure and stress I'm sure this has caused .
    Your right Tacy, But I'm NOT the one that keeps dragging the familys names into this.
    Ducky
    This thread is dead. It has nothing to do with it's original intent, and the original defendant stepped up and did what was right.
    You are right as well Ducky, and again, I'm not the one that brought my Business dealings with Steve into this thread. My original dealings between myself and Placecraft Dragster was unfinished business, and that was concluded long before this school girl brought it back up.

Cas
    hey Steve, I heard the exact same thing, almost verbatum, don't worry about it!
    I stand corrected.

I have had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know the peeps talking this crap and none of it is necessary!!!!!!!!! Let it go!!! There will be no winner and a lot of losers. Yes, there has been phone calls and PMs. Let it drop!!!!!!!!!!
    If anybody would like to talk to me about this, be prepared for a total earfull.
    530 320-0549
    Manup or stop

Nucking futs
    Bench racers here we come !!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    BUMP for the bickering ladies

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789