Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello!!!!!

boatsnblondes
    Well, I guess this is as good a place as any to this. I am new to this board, so thought I might introduce myself in this forum. I live in the Riverside area with my blonde wife, and two yellow labs, Gunner, who will be three this April, and Lady Sunshine, our new puppy that I gave my wife for Christmas, she loves her. Let me know if anyone wants pics of the pup, she's a doll!!! Thus the name. I have been around boats since before I was 5 and am 41 now. I am on my 3rd boat at this time, having had eliminators, and a ski nautique for the family house up in Lake Arrowhead from years ago. After a lot of searching around for a new boat, I found a Hallett Vector that I loved. It had been completely rebuilt cosmetically, but need a mechanical overhaul, just what I like doing. Two years later, and I am about done. I have a few pics of it, but can not figure out how to reduce them enough to post on here..any suggestions would be helpfull.....I look forward to meeting a few new friends on here, and hopefully meeting some new friends at the river this summer....thanks for looking.....

djunkie
    When you figure out the pic posting thing make sure to post some of your wife.

Hardly Satisfied
    welcome, are you close by me?

JetBoatRich
    Welcome to ***boat and enjoy the ride

Phat Matt
    Here is a great way to make friends on a new board.
    First Matt, I see a few reasons why you still have the thing, <and might for a while to come> Here they are....
    1. It's a Commander.....'nuff said.
    2. This is a board where people know thier stuff, and it's a Commander.
    3. You need to find a first time buyer who does not know about Commanders
    4. OR, someone who LOVES Commander boats....and good luck on that one alone.
    5. And last, take the sofa king thing off the back, it's kinda gay.
    1. It's has been a great boat, Commander and all.
    2. Maybe someone from the board knows a friend.
    3. Sounds like you had some back luck with Commander.
    4. They still sell a lot of boats.
    5. It was vinyl and it is off and you probably aren't witty enough to understand the underlying meaning.
    6. It's winter time and I figured I would have it until spring when I put it in the boat trader. This is free advertising smart guy. Maybe I should just keep it in the garage and wait for someone to knock on the door.
    Oh and thanks for the bump.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...t=97404&page=2
    Can't wait to meet you. :notam:

little rowe boat
    Where abouts in Riverside???

HOOTER SLED-
    Welcome to the boards. Have fun. Don't believe everything you read. :rollside: Oh, and keep an eye out. There usually are gatherings once in a while. Good way to meet new peeps and put names with faces.

HOOTER SLED-
    OH damn. That's F'ed up. NOt a good start newbie. :sqeyes:

INSman
    Matt, I am friggin' cryin' over here, that is friggin' funny !!! :rollside:

76ANTHONY
    Welcome to the boards. Have fun. Don't believe everything you read. :rollside: Oh, and keep an eye out. There usually are gatherings once in a while. Good way to meet new peeps and put names with faces.
    aint no place better to meet peeps than a HOOTS PARTY
    welcome to the fun....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast