Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Where should round 1 of the power tour be?

moneysucker
    I missed the anouncement. Was the official unoficial tally Yuma for the first stop? Perhaps you all missed out on the vinyl decal bribes that I could not offer until I figured out my plotter. Hmmm? C'mon. I will mail decals until the water is 65. C'mon. So first stop was Yuma right? What should the decals read anyways, theorhetically of ourse if there was some kind of gathering (Beginning in Yuma)

Bring your sleds out to Needles and try something new.You've got all summer to run at your local spot.
    First weekend of May, its on...
    :2purples:

I missed the anouncement.
    its 100% officially unoffical that Needles had the most votes, it sawed off yuma by 10.
    we'll hit Yuma on one of the next stops later in the season.. :skull:
    there were almost 70 voters, that'll work. :idea:

moneysucker
    OK, Ok. As long as you are sure there are no dangling chads. Did we have any Florida voters? We may need a re count. I should be there even in the balls cold water. Someone post the details for reservations and what the decals should read. If OP6 and FBC gets them, we should.
    Cy
    You sure Yuma lost? OK, Now time to vote for location # 2.

mirrorimage
    shoot cs save yuma for the last run that way i can make it and hang out with money bags .... and the yuma crew .. :boxed:

If it stays warm like this for another weekend I'll be at Elsinore killing algae! Feels like Spring is here already. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

djdtpr
    If it stays warm like this for another weekend I'll be at Elsinore killing algae! Feels like Spring is here already. RR
    Screw elsinore its 85 here and thats plenty warm to head to Blythe.

Needles first weekend of May is on. Talked with some dudes today who are fired up, its officially unofficial.
    Bring your sled and some money for blackjack and toddies. Im staying at the AVI.
    CS

Dogballs
    This will actually be killer cause the water is always high in the spring and too cold for wave runners and schit so the water conditions will be 10 times better than CBBB with sea poos everwhere fuggin it all up.

moneysucker
    OK now seriously, Anybody want stickers cut for this unoficial event. I will do them in a couple colors and they will be promotional for CYCO Vinyl. Let me know what they should say and how many and I will come up with a sample.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast