Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huntington Beach HOT!!!!

Jyruiz
    Spent all day in Seal Beach today, there was a nice breeze and the water was great. Wierd how 15 miles inland can be so much hotter.

TCHB
    It is cooling down now with a small ocean breeze now. Lets hope it will be normal soon. No air conditioners at the beach.

Faceaz
    I've never felt the need for AC in Huntington till this weekend. Wife keeps telling me I picked a great weekend to do a bunch of yard work. Adjusting the sprinklers was the coolest I got all day.

Baja Big Dog
    Just got back from taking the 85 yr old dad to the sisters house, seems his power went out YESTERDAY... and not expected to be on until tomorrow afternoon!! Did he call fock no, fricken old people really piss me off, gonna take a fricken generator over in th A.M., for the refer...the house was over 100 degrees inside when we left!!!! I just happen to stop by to take him to dinner, otherwise he would have slept in that shit another night!!! DAMit
    Hacienda Heights.......If you have parents there better check on them!!!

Just got back from taking the 85 yr old dad to the sisters house, seems his power went out YESTERDAY... and not expected to be on until tomorrow afternoon!! Did he call fock no, fricken old people really piss me off, gonna take a fricken generator over in th A.M., for the refer...the house was over 100 degrees inside when we left!!!! I just happen to stop by to take him to dinner, otherwise he would have slept in that shit another night!!! DAMit
    Hacienda Heights.......If you have parents there better check on them!!!
    I heard on the news they found an older couple in their appt, deceased from the heat today. 110º inside the apt.
    Also heard on news it was 97º in Laguna Beach and 103º in Long Beach today (a record). wow.

hoolign
    5 *C here

BoatPI
    I never needed air until last year in HB. And I live in the wetlands area. But with last years humidity and heat, in wnet the a/c. Used it for 5 days straight as of now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12