Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Mr. HOSS

Paul B.
    Repentance is one of the most powerful redemptive principles of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Without it, there would be no eternal progression, no possibility of becoming Christlike, no relief from the burden of guilt that every human incurs in a lifetime. With it, there is the glorious promise uttered by Isaiah that even for grievous sins there might be forgiveness: "Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool" (Isa. 1:18).

cal***boat
    Originally posted by Paul B.
    Repentance is one of the most powerful redemptive principles of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. Without it, there would be no eternal progression, no possibility of becoming Christlike, no relief from the burden of guilt that every human incurs in a lifetime. With it, there is the glorious promise uttered by Isaiah that even for grievous sins there might be forgiveness: "Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool" (Isa. 1:18).
    So tell us what your really trying to say to good ole Hoss
    Cut thru the religion crap and get to your point, Are you telling Hoss to repent for all his sins ?
    I'am sure you don't even know who Hoss is and have no idea about his personal life and times.
    You should go back to your homepage (CLICK HERE (http://www.funtrivia.com/bb.cfm?boardid=29) ) and post there.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by Paul B.
    Look everyone, they taught a sheep to type.

JetBoatRich
    Have to worry about people who PHOTO CHOP other mens junk

OLDRAT
    So Hossy is suppost to repent for showing his cock?
    His only sin was not having a solid nine-incher.

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by OLDRAT
    LMAO

leibniz
    I would certainly be repenting if I posted a pic of my 9 inch cactus... :frown:

91nordic29
    Originally posted by OLDRAT
    yeah, really!!!

leibniz
    It aint right to preach at others. Call them down, chop them up, send them nasty PM mail, humiliate them in public; sure. But preaching at them; that just aint right...

Froggystyle
    I'm not entirely sure, but I think this guy may be trying a weird attempt at being funny based on the pic, but I have been wrong before.
    In case you weren't, Hot Boat is notorious for being populated by mostly free thinkers. I personally don't like religion forced upon me, and humor based on things of this nature remind us of the restrictions being imposed on our lives on a daily basis by those who feel uncomfortable with free expression and action.
    If you were joking, say you were joking. Please.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast