Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Britney at VMA's

Nord
    I just got back from Florida last night, and heard all of the guff about Britney at the VMA's and the booing. I searched youtube and couldn't find anything. Was there any video posted on here??

INSman
    Nothing worth posting, honestly ....

SB
    I watched it this am on AOL, but it has been yanked. She slogged through a dance routine in a bikini that was unforgiving for a mother of two. IMO she looked ok, but her dancing was not up to her usual standards.

you gots 2 chill
    I just started at CelebTv.com last week. Check us out daily for all your meaningful celebrity info and clips.

eliminatedsprinter
    It was all over the am news (the only reason I watched it). She looked gorked out, her lipsynching was way off, she was wearing what looked like some of Bette Midler's old underwear, and her dancing was even worse than it used to be....Other than that it was alright.

Sleek-Jet
    I just started at CelebTv.com last week. Check us out daily for all your meaningful celebrity info and clips.
    This post is spam-gasmic...

desertbird
    Viacom pulled the video from YouTube and elsewhere with copyright threats....after ll the talk, I needed to see it too.
    It's bad. Really bad. Britney jumps the shark (http://bumpshack.com/2007/09/10/brit...rformancevideo)
    Just don't tell any of my friends that I posted this....they'll all make fun of me.

blown65
    Well, it wasn't just her that sucked, the VMA's period were total crap. Thank god for tivo, was maybe 15 minutes of that entire show worth watching.

Nord
    everyone was saying she was fat.........she didn't look that bad to me.........however her performance and lipsinking have hit rock bottom

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast