Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moses Lake Washington Roll Call

kipperps28
    Hey Jerk
    You will be sorry if the 95 shows up. That rookie is driving like a veteran, and has already proven himself in good water and in the slop. The boat is flawless, and Robbie Dahlquist will be a force in flatbottoms. In fact, after his heat at Spanaway, I told him and anyone that would listen, that I don't think I would have beat him out there. He is a good shoe.
    That being said, good luck to all the Nosty guys and gals this weekend. Hey Jerk, did anybody beat the SS-90 records yet?
    Kip
    Usually, these races seem 'ho hum' to most of you guys and gals and you are tired of reading my babble.
    This race will be different, listen up......
    The gauntlet has been thrown down gentleman, the war of the L vs B boats is only a few days away!
    Three Ls and Three B boats are preparing to provide some of the best free entertainment-action Washington or the World has seen in some time!
    The Lavey Navy:
    SS76 'orange crush' a 1976 that yes, has had its side blown out twice
    SS701 'Hoter Canary' a 1974 formerly the Faulkner Familys trick bottomed piece of history with new sensational Mike #2 shoe.
    #PC871 (50) Sweet Caroline and last years Champion in Nostalgia 468
    The Doo-Bees:
    SS514 a 1975 ski deck driven by the undefeated Rookie from Hillyard and #2 driver for Team Davis
    PS34 former Chad Crowders heavy 1975 long deck b-boat now featuring a new potent stroker
    SS113 the rare early 72 long deck that ran some SSRA events in 2007
    That's the six boat war, now the spoilers:
    SS79 Barron Sprint formerly 'Tequila Sunrise' of Tim Clavarea now expertly driven by good friend Mark from Olympia and also has new stroker power (also Champion driver)
    #71 a 1971 Hondo half runner with new 468 power and record a setter at 74.2 mph average on a 3/4
    Now, will they run all 8 together or split up 4 and 4 with elimination heats? I dont know, I have my own trouble:
    SKs:
    #E39 'E-Motion' Marlin with the 28 year veteran
    SK 680 Jones driver unknow sbc
    SK76 Sanger 'Book Um Dano' from Priest River
    SS396 driven by the former 'Little Miss Bud' hydroplane driver in his second flat bottom race
    K57 'Greaser' 1973 Aquacraft Shark
    #65 Wickens 'TinkerToy' driven by Sharon (dont underestimate her)
    535 Hondo Sprint driven by last years SK Champ
    There you are, to the best of my knowledge our 2007 Moses Lake flat bottom war participants. Too bad the Seattle APBA guys wont accept our challenge and show up! Our reduced entry fee alone would pay for two tanks of gas to get them there! Well Kip and the rest, you are invited.
    One last boat is the fresh SS95 enclosed strut Bezer now residing in Oregon with rookie driver. If they show up, they will get beat but that driver will get some real experience! Hey George Woods, come on over, the waters fine! Nostie Nostalgia!

CircleJerk
    How the heck are ya? Well bad news I think. I just saw a record certificate owned by the Bad Animal guy with red Hondo #71 runner bottom that Jerry cant believe goes that fast and it stated 74.2 average. Is that faster? And I might add Kip and Gary are the ONLY Seattle super stock to EVER run with us! We often have Nostalgia guys braving the high costs of APBA racing going to their back yard but Kip is the only one to come to our races. What's up with that? Sseems a little one sided.
    I know why you cant come now but what about Lenny, Craig and Jeff? No race date conflict. They call our guys constantly to make a class over there but never reciprocate... I wish I knew why they seem to snub us for 7 years now. Whops, did I just call them snobs?? no snubbers.
    The 95 boat has a motor out or he would take on our challenge I am sure. Sid is an outstanding guy and ANOTHER returning veteran. I heard they DQed that newbie in Pateros, nice welcome to the sport, wouldnt you say? Horrah for v-drive revival time! Got to go race my relic!
    Sorry you cant come see the best looking and fastest short course flats in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Canada! Prove me wrong you 3 and I will put my money where my mouth is......jerkOut

kipperps28
    Well, I can't speak for those guys, but we sure have had fun with you. Thanks for all the hospitality, and good luck this weekend. We are going to finish Gary's boat this winter, and maybe we can come play again next year!
    Kip
    How the heck are ya? Well bad news I think. I just saw a record certificate owned by the Bad Animal guy with red Hondo #71 runner bottom that Jerry cant believe goes that fast and it stated 74.2 average. Is that faster? And I might add Kip and Gary are the ONLY Seattle super stock to EVER run with us! We often have Nostalgia guys braving the high costs of APBA racing going to their back yard but Kip is the only one to come to our races. What's up with that? Sseems a little one sided.
    I know why you cant come now but what about Lenny, Craig and Jeff? No race date conflict. They call our guys constantly to make a class over there but never reciprocate... I wish I knew why they seem to snub us for 7 years now. Whops, did I just call them snobs?? no snubbers.
    The 95 boat has a motor out or he would take on our challenge I am sure. Sid is an outstanding guy and ANOTHER returning veteran. I heard they DQed that newbie in Pateros, nice welcome to the sport, wouldnt you say? Horrah for v-drive revival time! Got to go race my relic!
    Sorry you cant come see the best looking and fastest short course flats in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Canada! Prove me wrong you 3 and I will put my money where my mouth is......jerkOut

wright on
    Looking foward to seeing you guys run saturday. So whats this about show and shine? is there a sign up?

CircleJerk
    INCREDIBLE incredible RACE! Four classes of Inboards! Best turnout in 2 years, Nostalgia is back in the NW. the Inboards outnumbered the outboard hydroplanes.....but most important, a safe race.
    Vintage hydro: Jeff Hadlock in 'Powerful Ju Ju' FORD? How did this happen Ron?
    Fast Flats: 1st SS76 Lavey, 2nd SS70 (701) Lavey
    GPS speed, both ran 96 mph?
    SK under 410 cubes: #535 hondo, another Jeff
    SKI Boat slow class: #57 jerKisHboyd (Aquacraft outlasted the competition but I didnt) SS396 kicked my backside until gremlins set in.
    Simply incredible show missed by many spectators

CircleJerk
    http://www.skagenboats.com/modules.p...ic&p=6881#6881
    Check this out courtesy of my new jet friends who checked us Nosties out last weekend.

CircleJerk
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164200
    Check the video of our newbie Karl, with his recently purchased 'Code3' Cole having a little fun with his new buddies.

BigBoyToys
    Hey CJ,
    Is that Biesemeyer Tunnel still sitting down near Freeman/Rosalia? Did he sell it yet? Looks like ya's had lotsa fun....something I gotta get back into.
    I don't come onto the forums much anymore so send the reply to jiprior@sbcglobal.net

CircleJerk
    I havent seen it. Do you mean Rosalia, Southwest of town on the Pullman Hwy or Freeman Southeast of town on the road to Tekoa? What you doing missing our races? I thought the buzzards had gotten ya!

BigBoyToys
    I havent seen it. Do you mean Rosalia, Southwest of town on the Pullman Hwy or Freeman Southeast of town on the road to Tekoa? What you doing missing our races? I thought the buzzards had gotten ya!
    Well, I was actually out at Potholes on Sunday with my boat. I was going to drop by until a sandbar took out my prop Made for a long trip home....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast