Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bbsb@ shasta 4th july

anthony
    run whatcha brung ,come find tunnel t ,boatmaster ,hulshot on shasta . sat around noon on the pitt ,bring your radar gun if you have one see ya there TUNNEL T

hulshot
    Hey I want to come and play just dont beat up on the big Bocks too bad OK? I just use mine for getting groceries at the marina and also doubles as a lake taxi. Tunnel T havent talked to you for a long time. My upper is on the boat but I still dont have a lower yet.

anthony
    your lower should be done tomorrow if drew stays focused ,heading your way by boat sat. with a few people from the hood staying on the river queen .call me (TUNNEL T)

hulshot
    I'm definatly going to be on the water Sunday, If I knew someone tho drive the truck to Disco bay I would get Drew and him and I would Run back with you from sac. Start working on it Tunnel T, find me a driver for my rig. If not then look for us on the delta in the normal places before you put it on the trailer. Later

motion
    Anthony, I have the Stoker for sale less power now. Let me know. Joe

Boatmaster
    Motion where the motor go? On the GMT or to someone else? If on the GMT HOW FAST!

anthony
    HEY JOE ,YOU AND JASON NEED TO PACK UP AND SPEND A WEEKEND AT SHASTA W/ BOATMASTER AND I . WE PROMISE YOU WON'T BE DISSAPOINTED .
    tunnel t

motion
    Sorry about the slow response I guess my last one did not go through. The GMT now has the twin to the engine that was on the Stoker, It is on Kill. Jason has been out here vacationing all week so we have been out a few times. I would love to make it to Shasta sometime. Maybe next year when thing slow down for me here. Boatmaster, your boat is getting the 280's as we speak.

Boatmaster
    Joe my deal on the daytona seems to be coming together, so a trip to Havasu will soon follow. Do me a favor and measure how tall the top of the cowls are/ cowls off to flywheel. Please say hello to Jason and Mary
    Lou and have a safe 4th.

motion
    Boatmaster, The highest point measures 6'7". Should slide nicely into your garage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast