Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Ridden In A Friends Boat And Been In Fear For Your Life ???

hoolign
    Hooli , I've met a guy in OK Falls this weekend who also works at an oil rig in Alta . He built a house very close to my buddy's place there. He bought Mr Pump's HTM 24 SR . Super nice boat . Didn't have time to go for a ride this weekend , but I'm sure it will be a wild one when I have a chance next time. He used to have an Allison with lots of seat time , and a buddy of his has a nice Hydrostream Advantage with a 250 X hangin off the transom . That boat is a rocket out of the hole . Pussywhippled ,you think riding on your friend's boat is scary , you should ride a vintage racer car on bicycle wheels .
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/A...20supercharged
    Attila, I find it hard to believe that anyone on rigs can afford something around there ..never mind an HTM
    Had friends that had a monster shack over SkaHa on east side road, about ten minutes from Penticton..Awsome view of the lake. I don't think I could pick up a house down there for under a mil.. Shoulda bought a few years ago suppose

skyskier
    Skyskier: How does this sound?
    Yeah honey don't cry daddy will take care of it. It will be ok...
    Now watch this honey...
    First I'm going to bitch slap the hell out of him, and duke it out right here on the boat.
    Then we're going to tie a ski line around his ankles and drag him back.
    Having her witness that kinda thing wouldn't make her cry would it?
    Sounds a lot better than this: ...Hello Mom, it's me , your pussywhipped son, I'm calling to tell you my daughter, your grand daughter, is in the hospital with life threatening injuries because she got into a boat with a testosterone challenged obnoxious prick with a TERMINAL case of little man syndrome that was going to show everybody how he could spin out a boat, into the reeds at 70 mph, without rolling it over"..... I truly hope you never have to make that call.

riverfun
    You mean that a "***boat" can be a as-hole driver cutting people off and such? I thought only lake lice and roll bar boats were the problems!

Pussywhippled
    I don’t know if it was you guys but I was in my buddies 18’ outboard and this cat moving southbound towards Moabi comes right at us as we are moving northbound. The cat was passing three other boats and a sea doo but to it make the pass the cat had to move over to the left side of the river and force us closer to the shore. If it was you guys tell your kids I am sorry for giving you guys the bird.
    If it was us, you don't have to apollogize to me or my kids that's for sure for a stupid act like that.
    Denial isn't just a river people, and most on here wouldn't admit to being on the boat if something bad did happen I'm quite sure.

Pussywhippled
    Sounds a lot better than this: ...Hello Mom, it's me , your pussywhipped son, I'm calling to tell you my daughter, your grand daughter, is in the hospital with life threatening injuries because she got into a boat with a testosterone challenged obnoxious prick with a TERMINAL case of little man syndrome that was going to show everybody how he could spin out a boat, into the reeds at 70 mph, without rolling it over"..... I truly hope you never have to make that call.
    For me this entire weekend was a doozie...
    I am just coming on the boards here telling my Saturday afternoon boating story, good or bad, that's how it went down, and I'm just glad nobody got hurt.
    Keep up your I'd kick his ass answers, sounds like I made a really bad judgement call.
    Now I thought about posting my Sunday boating story but I'm not sure yet.
    FYI it involves a 45 (yes a gun) and a parking spot on the beach.

iparky
    OH,, we got to hear about that one, then I will tell you about a parking place and a Hammer, seems us californians are not allowed to share the beach with the Nevada peeps.

Tequila-John
    For me this entire weekend was a doozie...
    I am just coming on the boards here telling my Saturday afternoon boating story, good or bad, that's how it went down, and I'm just glad nobody got hurt.
    Keep up your I'd kick his ass answers, sounds like I made a really bad judgement call.
    Now I thought about posting my Sunday boating story but I'm not sure yet.
    FYI it involves a 45 (yes a gun) and a parking spot on the beach.
    You are bad ass bro. I am calling your office line now. You in yet?

Pussywhippled
    You are bad ass bro. I am calling your office line now. You in yet?
    Not yet, too busy typing on here...
    I'll should be at my office around 11:00.

Tequila-John
    Not yet, too busy typing on here...
    I'll should be at my office around 11:00.
    I will call you then

Ziggy
    irratic driving is worse than speed....but combine the two and disaster could be on the menu.
    I had a friend who'd swerve without looking just to cross another wake at closer to 90*, so in other words he'd make a 45* turn back and forth as each wake approached. I never was comfortable with this manuever mainly because he and his wife would do this with looking back.....
    Then there was good ol' Cptn. Bill who'd try to jump wakes in his POS trihull. He'd see a wake and throttle at it with all he had......one short ride and never again. BILL got his nickname because his Cptn Morgan's was never far away.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast