Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Plane Lands in Moabi Channel-Pics

willowrat
    Saturday I thought I was seeing things when this plane comes in the Moabi channel from the river. It taxied about half way in, then turned and beached itself. The pilot and his family jumped out and swam around like the rest of us. They said they had flown it from Minnasota and it was going to be based out of Moabi. Cool pics.

willowrat
    Saturday I thought I was seeing things when this plane comes in the Moabi channel from the river. It taxied about half way in, then turned and beached itself. The pilot and his family jumped out and swam around like the rest of us. They said they had flown it from Minnasota and it was going to be based out of Moabi. Cool pics.
    I will try the pics again. Lets see if I can figure it out.

shippingguy
    We were parked next to it on Sunday. We got some pics of it as well. I will put them up later tonight or tomorrow.
    Mike

willowrat
    I will try the pics again. Lets see if I can figure it out. Sorry guys I will try from work tomorrow. Great pics.

WishIknew
    Looking at it rite now out my front window

duner21
    We were parked next to it on Sunday. We got some pics of it as well. I will put them up later tonight or tomorrow.
    Mike
    We were there also. I was checking out your boat as i walked by. To bad i did not realize it was a hot boat member. I met kilrtoy this weekend up there and they were super cool and let us borrow a spatula for the grill! Thanks again for that! Also met Mr Rivrlvr(sp) that beach is alot of fun!

shippingguy

ULTRA26 # 1
    Here are some pics we got from Sunday at Moabi of the plane.
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...Picture409.jpg
    http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...Picture406.jpg
    Sorry we missed that.
    jm

shippingguy
    We were there also. I was checking out your boat as i walked by. To bad i did not realize it was a hot boat member. I met kilrtoy this weekend up there and they were super cool and let us borrow a spatula for the grill! Thanks again for that! Also met Mr Rivrlvr(sp) that beach is alot of fun!
    Next time definitely say hello.
    Mike

Nice Beech 18, it's allways fun to watch planes land, especially when and where you least expect it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast