Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DEMOMAN in need of new prop!!!!

mondorally
    Just curious - what brand of prop? We had a hydromotive do the same thing years ago.
    -Justin

shippingguy
    Just curious - what brand of prop? We had a hydromotive do the same thing years ago.
    -Justin
    It was a Merc Bravo One 4 Blade 26P

DEMOMAN
    This was a weird deal, we were running right down the middle of the river and suddenly felt and heard a vibration at the wheel. I stopped right away and figured I must have broken a drive. I sure was glad to see it was only the prop. Thanks again Mike for loaning me your spare. Got me thinking, better my prop than one on that plane.

shippingguy
    This was a weird deal, we were running right down the middle of the river and suddenly felt and heard a vibration at the wheel. I stopped right away and figured I must have broken a drive. I sure was glad to see it was only the prop. Thanks again Mike for loaning me your spare. Got me thinking, better my prop than one on that plane.
    Anytime you know that. I am jsut glad we were able to get the boat to plane out so the day was not ruined. Can't wait to do it again on the 14th.. Great hanging with you guys this weekend as usual.

sigepmock
    It was a Merc Bravo One 4 Blade 26P
    Right or Left handed rotation....I think it looks like a right hand. If it's a left handed prop I have an extra Bravo I 26P for you. If it's a right handed one....get two from JW I need one too While you're at it....grab a Right handed labbed 28 for us to test with
    Chris
    PS Adam I lost your number call me back or PM me your number and I call you .....sorry bro.

shippingguy
    Right or Left handed rotation....I think it looks like a right hand. If it's a left handed prop I have an extra Bravo I 26P for you. If it's a right handed one....get two from JW I need one too While you're at it....grab a Right handed labbed 28 for us to test with
    Chris
    PS Adam I lost your number call me back or PM me your number and I call you .....sorry bro.
    RH rotation. I told Adam to get a Merc Labbed 28 from John for when it is just him and Roxanne and for the cooler months. That is what I used to run on my old 27 with the 525 year round cool weather, hot weather etc.
    mike

ULTRA26 # 1
    Adam,
    I just read somewhere in Hot Boat, that Merc props are guarantied for one year. With no damage to the other than a thrown ear, ask JW for a new one. I'm sure JW wouldn't have any problem handling this warranty issue for you.
    I too would suggest a Merc labbed 28 for your boat. That's what I'm running with my HO
    John

catman-do
    I had that EXACT same thing happen to our prop a few months back. Ive stil got the prop sitting in a box here at the house. Was supposed to send it to Corona to have them send back to Merc for a replacement prop, just havent had time. Was in the middle of the lake coming back from springs at about 50 when it happened, and just felt a ton of vibrations. Didnt do any damage though.

DEMOMAN
    Was yours the top right blade like mine or was it a different one?

DEMOMAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12