Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1996 28 Skater for sale

motion
    I am selling my 28 Skater. if you have interest please email me directly for additional information and photos. thanks, abellera5@uneedspeed.net

Havasu Carrera
    OH!!! that is exactly what I am looking for. The colors are perfect and the motor package is the greatest!! Thats my favorite year!! Consider it sold!! Can we schedule delivery for tomorrow?? Give me a call asap. 949-how-much extension what color and how many motors of what size and configuration? Thanks Seriously interested.

MBlaster
    OH!!! that is exactly what I am looking for. The colors are perfect and the motor package is the greatest!! Thats my favorite year!! Consider it sold!! Can we schedule delivery for tomorrow?? Give me a call asap. 949-how-much extension what color and how many motors of what size and configuration? Thanks Seriously interested.
    I lol'd at that.
    Some of these spammers just kill me.

riverbound
    If Havasu Carrera doesnt pick it up, can I be second in line? Of course I would need all of the info he listed too.
    And I thought the people that didnt post pics were bad, I never would hvae thought it would get to the point where no infowas listed either.

Garrddogg
    If Havasu Carrera doesnt pick it up, can I be second in line? Of course I would need all of the info he listed too.
    And I thought the people that didnt post pics were bad, I never would hvae thought it would get to the point where no infowas listed either.
    And if you dont get it I want to be third in line .. the price is perfect..

frdvschvy
    Any interest in a trade for a 2002 Chevy? Unfortunately I cannot disclose any additional info. Pictures of the 2002 Chevy are also unavailable. But trust me, it would be a great deal! :devil:

motion
    forget it, this is exactly why i do not post on here,

riverbound
    forget it, this is exactly why i do not post on here,
    Actually...so far you have posted on here over 30 times.
    Next time you try and sell soemthing you might want to give a little better description, or at least pictures (a picture is worth a thoudsand words )

Mandelon
    If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much is a thread full of sarcasm worth?
    Motion, lighten up, man. Just post up some pics and give us more of a description. No one called you bad names, just some good natured ribbing....sheesh.

Havasu Carrera
    Seriously bud. I would be interested in a 28 skater. But I would hate to waste everyones time doing e mail and phone calls and find out its a purple with pink pocadot single 280 hp slead on a single axel trailer priced right at 349k. Send me the pics and a price and I will post the pics up for ya. Atleast its not another 83 volvo comuter car for sale on Hot boat. Send the pics and price to timinhavasu@hotmail.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast