Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parker Lightning

RiverRatMike
    that second one, looked like the bastard that kicked my power (& everybody) else's at parker out .... :sqeyes: those are great shots
    we got lucky, didn't lose any power, But our front porch where we had all the stereo equipment set up got pretty wet from the rain. It was blowin' big time!

DeltaSigBoater
    Yeah buying a new digital camera is no picnic. Especially the high end ones. How you like that new Olympus?
    Its bad ass to say the least... part of the reason why I bought it was because its waterproof to 33', shockproof from up to 5', crush proof, and has 7.1 megapixels. Perfect for the Lake/River/Boat

RiverRatMike
    Its bad ass to say the least... part of the reason why I bought it was because its waterproof to 33', shockproof from up to 5', crush proof, and has 7.1 megapixels. Perfect for the Lake/River/Boat
    cool deal, was looking at your camera online. Looks very rugged. Olympus are awesome camera's just like Yamaha's that's all I'll buy.

burtandnancy2
    Delta Sig, where is that photo of the marina you post often. Looks familiar...

DeltaSigBoater
    Delta Sig, where is that photo of the marina you post often. Looks familiar...
    If you mean the one currently in my signature, its Temple Bar

DeltaSigBoater
    cool deal, was looking at your camera online. Looks very rugged. Olympus are awesome camera's just like Yamaha's that's all I'll buy.
    However rugged it maybe I still baby it. It is nice having not having to worry about it getting wet, I just worry about it sinking.
    I hear you on the Yamaha only factor
    Trumpet = YAMAHA
    WaverRunner III = YAMAHA
    Portable Generator = YAMAHA
    Outboard on my 13' Boston Whaler = It will be a YAMAHA
    I'm trying to talk my Dad into buying a YAMAHA Rhino over the Kawasaki Mule... he's wanted one ever since that show w/ the little people who live on a farm in Oregon, aired on TLC.

RiverRatMike
    However rugged it maybe I still baby it. It is nice having not having to worry about it getting wet, I just worry about it sinking.
    I hear you on the Yamaha only factor
    Trumpet = YAMAHA
    WaverRunner III = YAMAHA
    Portable Generator = YAMAHA
    Outboard on my 13' Boston Whaler = It will be a YAMAHA
    I'm trying to talk my Dad into buying a YAMAHA Rhino over the Kawasaki Mule... he's wanted one ever since that show w/ the little people who live on a farm in Oregon, aired on TLC.
    You know what's best.

burtandnancy2
    Delta Sig, thanks. I hadn't seen Temple bar since they moved the covered docks in from Overton (Mr Prattes). Also, it looks so different with the long, long walkways. Hows the launch ramp now days?

DeltaSigBoater
    Delta Sig, thanks. I hadn't seen Temple bar since they moved the covered docks in from Overton (Mr Prattes). Also, it looks so different with the long, long walkways. Hows the launch ramp now days?
    Not to bad, but not to good either... It is a bit on the shallow side. You can launch/retrieve about 3 boats at a time, four if your crew really knows what they are doing. If you have anything over 35' (or 5 tons) launch at night so the rangers don’t catch you.
    I thought Labor Day was going to be a major Fluster Cuck, and it wasn’t, I was surprised to say the least.
    That picture was taken back in June ’07, since then they have moved the gas dock to the end of the first cover dock.

burtandnancy2
    Again, Delta Sig, thanks. I have aerial photos of that section of marina being pushed down the Overton Arm from last year. I also have photos of all the marinas (except the original Las Vegas Harbor) from the air as the water was receding. What a contrast from when the water level was closer to full pond rather than down 120 feet...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123