Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pics Or Vids From Aha

HBjet
    Mr.HB you need to learn the differance between a spray and a ROOST. :devil:
    I'm going to stick with Debbie's comment. She's known me since I was a kid and if some ciggy's were put out - oh well. My intentions were just to cool you guys all off. If I really wanted to blast ya, you would have known it.
    Good seeing you and everyone at the lower Shell Beach on Sunday. It was cool to run into Swanson.

Danhercules
    bad air at 105+ temp.
    Dan where did you go on Sunday? Didn't see you up river at the sand bar.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover
    Make that more like 110+
    It was effin HOT!
    We went down river with the family. I took the kids tubing and skiing. I saw ya running, looks good. I was up on the docks watchin everyone run. Had to get off the water to enjoy some cocktails!

Mrs.Racer277
    I'm going to stick with Debbie's comment. She's known me since I was a kid and if some ciggy's were put out - oh well. My intentions were just to cool you guys all off. If I really wanted to blast ya, you would have known it.
    Good seeing you and everyone at the lower Shell Beach on Sunday. It was cool to run into Swanson.
    I agree great seeing the Swanson family there. And Jack and of course I can not forget JP.
    As for us girls it was more about the spilled cocktails and sunglasses. Besides Debbie didn't even get it.

Dogballs
    Killer weekend, saw some good racing action Sunday night in the lagoon and definitly lookin forward to the next trip. Needles Sept. 21-23!

Sleeper CP
    Sleeper CP, We came down to the lagoon to watch Sat nite and if it wasn't for you and one other CP and one Daytona, we wouldn't have had any entertainment. Sleeper, your boat looked really good. I think your setup is right on the top end but your starting line setup still needs some work. But that Ferd sounded great! Pat
    I'm kind of glad the Nitrous system was jacked up. We have a lot more tuning to do before we worry about hitting the button.
    Got some very useful info from GS Marine on Sunday. Greg was very helpful and we appreciate his time and advice. Both he and LGdevil reminded me about being careful on my high speed shut downs. For me to feather out the back end a bit more instead of chopping the throttle. I took them for their word on Sunday when I did some testing on the lagoon. Thanks guys... I don't need to get spit out of that thing.
    We'll be making some adjustments over the next couple of weeks. I'm thinking we can get 95+ off the bottle.
    Sleeper CP

BigDoug
    We had a blast hanging with Lance/Debbie.....Dia/Sean at Lost Lake
    Nice talking to you Randy and others, we had a great time !!

Mrs.Racer277
    We had a blast hanging with Lance/Debbie.....Dia/Sean at Lost Lake
    Nice talking to you Randy and others, we had a great time !!
    Can you email the pics to me from this weekend???
    Early dinner tonight 4ish?? Barley Brothers, Debbie and Lance decided to finally come home

I agree great seeing the Swanson family there. And Jack and of course I can not forget JP.
    As for us girls it was more about the spilled cocktails and sunglasses. Besides Debbie didn't even get it.
    So THAT'S who swamped us I have to admit, for a second I was scared, then pissed, then glad I was so cooled off! I thought it was someone being mean. I think my glasses have permenant water marks, and my beer was a bit watered down!
    That was by far the best girl float!

Sleeper CP
    Make that more like 110+
    It was effin HOT!
    We went down river with the family. I took the kids tubing and skiing. I saw ya running, looks good. I was up on the docks watchin everyone run. Had to get off the water to enjoy some cocktails!
    I was looking for you at the sand bar on Sunday, I was going to take you for a ride. We went down to Martinez on Monday to see our friends down there. Hit the water at 11:00 made a run to Picacho and only saw 6 boats in 14 miles.
    The boat ran great. Still needs a little tuning on the carb it's running rich, getting a little soot on the back of the boat. But other than that I have no complaints.
    We'll see you later the month.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover

Mrs.Racer277
    So THAT'S who swamped us I have to admit, for a second I was scared, then pissed, then glad I was so cooled off! I thought it was someone being mean. I think my glasses have permenant water marks, and my beer was a bit watered down!
    That was by far the best girl float!
    Yep that is who did it. :devil:
    I agree that float rocked. They did a great job setting it up. The pick up might have been a lil smoother. LMAO Just finished getting LL off the jet boat. Hope to see you guys again soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast