Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pics Or Vids From Aha

Danhercules
    Anybody Have Any Pics Or Video From Aha I Wanted To Make It Up But Got Stuck Down River With Some Friends
    We were watching from the docks, and I saw flashes from the beach on the otherside of the lagoon. Someone has pics.
    The best noise was from a Blown Inj Alc hydro V-drive. He did not make a full pass but got on it for a few seconds. Dang that was loud.

HBjet
    I agree great seeing the Swanson family there. And Jack and of course I can not forget JP.
    As for us girls it was more about the spilled cocktails and sunglasses. Besides Debbie didn't even get it.
    Yeah, it was cool seeing John and having him see his old boat.
    Well, I really didn't mean to piss anyone off and spill drinks. I saw a bunch of people waving and it was hotter then hell so I thought I would give them a little spray. I didn't think it would be that hard and I knew I would only get those closest, but again I thought it would have just been the tail end of the roost. You gave me crap, but Debbie told me no worries so I went with her comment...

HBjet
    I think my glasses have permenant water marks!
    My glasses have permenant bug marks after running at LL sunday night and then driving all the way back up to Big River.

Mrs.Racer277
    Well, I really didn't mean to piss anyone off and spill drinks. I saw a bunch of people waving and it was hotter then hell so I thought I would give them a little spray. I didn't think it would be that hard and I knew I would only get those closest, but again I thought it would have just been the tail end of the roost. You gave me crap, but Debbie told me no worries so I went with her comment...
    I love hearing all the boat stories from the LL group...Cool how the boats stay in the same circle of people
    A little spray??? LOL
    It is all good Good thing Debbie has your back.

It's all good. I honestly thought it was someone being mean. I didn't even see your boat, just the roost! It actually did feel really good! I guess I've just never been sprayed before!

pw_Tony
    Must have just missed yah. Was on the sand bar at Piccacho all weekend except monday. A rocker stud broke sunday during a GPS pass
    But I was on the water between 8-9am with a 650 Stand up Ski, loved the water, almost no one was out there.
    I got some pics Ill get up

VegasCharger
    I will post pics tomorrow i just got home this afternoon! After three days on the river it was perfect and not crowded at all. didint wait for the lagoon but outside of the lagoon. Before dark there were some good passes going on.
    Must have just missed yah. Was on the sand bar at Piccacho all weekend except monday. A rocker stud broke sunday during a GPS pass
    But I was on the water between 8-9am with a 650 Stand up Ski, loved the water, almost no one was out there.
    I got some pics Ill get up

Sleeper CP
    I'll chat with you a little later. I'm pulling the pump out of the boat tonight to make an impeller adjustment. Sorry we missed ya, but I'll let you know when we are heading back. We will be there for the Power Tour.
    Sleeper CP
    565" Ford Lover

Mrs.Racer277
    It's all good. I honestly thought it was someone being mean. I didn't even see your boat, just the roost! It actually did feel really good! I guess I've just never been sprayed before!
    I posted some pics here http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154191
    All of them are on ISL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123