Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outboard Guys RULE.....

Sangster
    Jest wanted to give you guys Props on the way you run your boats....Kinda like us Drag boat guys..And you don't start shit like the Jet boat girls.. We run our boats as hard as they'll go gettin' there & back, jest like you guys,But whats so COOL is you guys take the time to enjoy the day by doing a little fishin' between runs...Thats so COOL..... wink wink wink

snappertapper
    Thanks man we appriciate it and yes all jets suck

Kim Hanson
    I just have a bitch of a time keeping the hook in the water while trolling...( . )( . )...lmao [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/untitled2.JPG[/img]

Sangster
    Here's a pic of our 70'Hondo w/Merc150XR6
    wink [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/HONDOG.JPG[/img]

snappertapper
    my cousin has a back country with a 150 xr-6 bad ass motor in my opinion
    Hows the v-8 runnin kim?

Kim Hanson
    The V8 was running great till I took out a head gasket,right now to tell you the truth! I really don't know because this happened at the end of summer and then it sat in the backyard for the rest of the fall and now it is sitting in Edmonton at the place that fixed it.Just waiting for a day off to go get it and park it in the snow bank in the backyard...( . )( . )...lol
    Sangster, the flames are ( . )( . )......
    [ November 12, 2002, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Sangster
    Regarding: Sangster, the flames are ( . )( . )..
    thanks Kim, I'll try & find a better pics of the Deck Flames..They were done by Paul Schassaing at GT Boats, Cordilia,Ca. They are hand pinned stripped in blood red..Boat has Hydraulic steering, Hot foot, Hydraulic Jack plate, custom gauges.. and is in Mint condidtion.. Runs in the high 70s ... wink wink
    [ November 12, 2002, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

snappertapper
    O yea thats right i forgot you guys got snow up there, im used to the year round boating, wel hope it stays runnin good for you.

Her454
    Sangster:
    Jest wanted to give you guys Props on the way you run your boats....Kinda like us Drag boat guys..And you don't start shit like the Jet boat girls.. We run our boats as hard as they'll go gettin' there & back, jest like you guys,But whats so COOL is you guys take the time to enjoy the day by doing a little fishin' between runs...Thats so COOL..... wink wink wink Alright Webster...."jet boat girls". ???????? wink eek!

Sangster
    For lack of better words,Present company excluded.. wink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast