Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outboard Guys RULE.....

Her454

Tom Brown
    Kim Hanson:
    I just have a bitch of a time keeping the hook in the water while trolling...( . )( . )...lmao [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/untitled2.JPG[/img]I would like to mention that this shot was taken when Kim first got his freshly rebuilt engine on the water. He was just lumbering along giving a ride to this red hot chick he met in a biker bar. My understanding was that he gave her several more rides that day, but the battery went dead on my Whisper 2000 so I can't confirm that.
    It would be nice to see a picture of Kim's HST running at a full boil across the lake. I'm sure it would be something to see. Perhaps we can get that shot next year, Kim.
    -- Tom

Tom Brown
    PS - Outboard guys do indeed RULE. It's easy to see why the jet boat chicks want us so badly.

Sangster
    Or the Avatars...LMAO...

Her454
    Tom Brown:
    PS - Outboard guys do indeed RULE. It's easy to see why the jet boat chicks want us so badly.Maybe in Canada. wink

Tom Brown
    Her454:
    Maybe in Canada. wink You bring up a good point. It's the tougher chicks who go after the outboard guys up here because we're pretty rough. A few drops of TC-W3 and we go to town.
    I'm pretty sure Kim worked that particular chick over pretty good. He may have even laid the berserk jackhammer on her ass for all I know. I shudder to think about it.

Kim Hanson
    Her454:
    Tom Brown:
    PS - Outboard guys do indeed RULE. It's easy to see why the jet boat chicks want us so badly.Maybe in Canada. wink Not in California either, shit I thought you girl,s like fast boat's.....( . )( . )......... wink

Tom Brown
    These chicks don't seem to know where the action is, Kim. If they ever have an opportunity to do an outboard guy, they could never go back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12