Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Stolen Boat

redneckcharlie
    You probably should think twice about posting about this issue here, there and everywhere. It would be in your best interest.
    Can't seem to get an answer to the question : Is JC open on Saturday?
    BTW, noone threatened you or your Lake Havasu business.
    This is Hotoat remember. The drama capitol of the internet. I'm a detail freak. When I read things that aren't consistent, I ask questions. Nothing serious, so relax.
    Dude, don't you think its time to stop playing junior detective? Was Mike with one of the insurance companies you work for? I'm guessing not! If you want to know when JC Marine is open, call them and ask. As far as all the other questions, are you going to buy the boat? No. Are you involved with the "investigation"? No. Are you involved with the repairs(if need be)? No. The fact of the matter is that what goes on with his boat is none of your business. Find another cause or situation to stick your nose in. Because, your defenitely not helping this one, unless your intention is to make peoples blood pressure go up.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Dude, don't you think its time to stop playing junior detective? Was Mike with one of the insurance companies you work for? I'm guessing not! If you want to know when JC Marine is open, call them and ask. As far as all the other questions, are you going to buy the boat? No. Are you involved with the "investigation"? No. Are you involved with the repairs(if need be)? No. The fact of the matter is that what goes on with his boat is none of your business. Find another cause or situation to stick your nose in. Because, your defenitely not helping this one, unless your intention is to make peoples blood pressure go up.
    Junior Detective. That's rich. Would be interested in the salvage, as you have stateed you would be.
    Not sure why you have a problem with anything I have asked. If these folks didn't want people to ask questions then they shouldn't have post their business in a public forum.
    Have I caused anyone any harm? I don't think so.
    The truth never changes.

shippingguy
    If you are not directly involved in this then you should take your own advice and stay out of it as well. Hate to see your blood pressure go up. BTW I do not have a dog in this fight, but I must say there are way too many factors that scream FRAUD on this deal. JMO like RIODOG said why not pull the plugs in the middle of the lake??? Why TIE the boat to shore and pull the plugs??? Obviously they wanted it to be found, If I was a thief I would not want it to be found at all. How could the prop be pulled if the lower unit of the drive was completely buried and the boat was resting on it?? Again, too many factors to believe this was not an inside job. Again, JMO.
    Mike

Cole Trickle
    If you are not directly involved in this then you should take your own advice and stay out of it as well. Hate to see your blood pressure go up. BTW I do not have a dog in this fight, but I must say there are way too many factors that scream FRAUD on this deal. JMO like RIODOG said why not pull the plugs in the middle of the lake??? Why TIE the boat to shore and pull the plugs??? Obviously they wanted it to be found, If I was a thief I would not want it to be found at all. How could the prop be pulled if the lower unit of the drive was completely buried and the boat was resting on it?? Again, too many factors to believe this was not an inside job. Again, JMO.
    Mike
    Quit making sense McGruff!!!:jawdrop:

shippingguy
    Quit making sense McGruff!!!:jawdrop:
    Get it straight buddy it is Mr. Inspector Gadget to you

redneckcharlie
    Mike
    Are you kidding me? I'm not insinuating that Mike committed fraud, like others on here. Ultra26 kept bringing up the steering, so I answered the question. How would you feel if your boat got stolen, posted it on a site to help recover it, and then some chicken shit starts making inuendo's about fraud. Do you have any proof that there is fraud involved? If you don't, then you shouldn't just throw that out there. Your using the argument that because what was taken off the boat, and the manner in which some jackass did it, is somehow an indication of fraud? Thats pretty week. Your actually going to try to rationalize the behavior of someone that injests chemicals and hasn't slept for days. Have you ever had any firsthand experience with a tweaker? I hate to break it to the brain trust, but there are boats that are actually stolen. Before you assasinate someones character and reputation, you better damn sure make sure its true! And one more thing, I've dealt with many Insurance Adjusters, and quite a few Insurance Investigators(none having anything to do with me), and can count the competent ones on one hand!

redneckcharlie
    Junior Detective. That's rich. Would be interested in the salvage, as you have stateed you would be.
    Not sure why you have a problem with anything I have asked. If these folks didn't want people to ask questions then they shouldn't have post their business in a public forum.
    Have I caused anyone any harm? I don't think so.
    The truth never changes.
    You are one hundred percent correct that I, like you would be interested in the salvage. I don't have a problem with anything that deals with that. As far as them posting in a public forum, he didn't ask to be accused of fraud. He simply wanted to find his boat. You and I both know once an accusation is made, right or wrong, it will never completely go away.

shippingguy
    Are you kidding me? I'm not insinuating that Mike committed fraud, like others on here. Ultra26 kept bringing up the steering, so I answered the question. How would you feel if your boat got stolen, posted it on a site to help recover it, and then some chicken shit starts making inuendo's about fraud. Do you have any proof that there is fraud involved? If you don't, then you shouldn't just throw that out there. Your using the argument that because what was taken off the boat, and the manner in which some jackass did it, is somehow an indication of fraud? Thats pretty week. Your actually going to try to rationalize the behavior of someone that injests chemicals and hasn't slept for days. Have you ever had any firsthand experience with a tweaker? I hate to break it to the brain trust, but there are boats that are actually stolen. Before you assasinate someones character and reputation, you better damn sure make sure its true! And one more thing, I've dealt with many Insurance Adjusters, and quite a few Insurance Investigators(none having anything to do with me), and can count the competent ones on one hand!
    I never stated you were insinuating that Mike committed FRAUD nor did I. I never mentioned HIS name.
    I am not using the argument of what was taken off the boat. Although pretty interesting that a tweaker would have all the proper tools at hand to do so. Prop wrench, etc.
    Not rationalizing anybody's behavior.
    Yes I have dealt with TWEAKERS before
    No where am I assasinating anyone's character.
    My posts are based off the information provided and I am simply stating my OPINION which I have a right to. One question for you; How are you so sure it was a TWEAKER? Are you basing that off of what the mysterious witness said that has now disappeared and never got the supposed $5000 reward because it did not exist?
    Step back bro. Again, I am basing this on what I have read and have formulated my own opinion on the whole deal.
    Mike

ULTRA26 # 1
    I've dealt with many Insurance Adjusters, and quite a few Insurance Investigators(none having anything to do with me), and can count the competent ones on one hand
    Being in the body shop business for 15 years, I can understand your dislike of insurance people. Never could figure that mentality out. Insurance companies support body shops. Not sure that you would have any ability to know if an investigator was competent or not without first hand experience, which you state you've never had.
    Have you ever had any firsthand experience with a tweaker?
    Yes.
    Now you are suggesting that you have knowledge that those involved hadn't slept for days. Come on Charlie.
    Seems to me that if there weren't portions of this issue that weren't questionable, there wouldn't be any questions.
    It matters not, what questions are raised in the Sandbar on ***boat. It's all about the LE and their take on this whole thing. My 2 bit questions mean zip.
    You are one hundred percent correct that I, like you would be interested in the salvage. I don't have a problem with anything that deals with that. As far as them posting in a public forum, he didn't ask to be accused of fraud. He simply wanted to find his boat. You and I both know once an accusation is made, right or wrong, it will never completely go away.
    Charlie, my questions, other than about the steering, were intended to bring some of the questionable points to the surface. Doing so, IMO, could only be a benefit to Mike. Not once I have used the word fraud, have I been disrespectful to Mike nor have I accused anyone of anything. Hopefully Mike can understand that the points that have been raised are valid ones. Again, hopefully Mike understands.
    Are you basing that off of what the mysterious witness said that has now disappeared and never got the supposed $5000 reward because it did not exist?
    Mike
    Matt, from Smugglers said he paid the informant the $5000 reward however, there was never a $5000 reward publicly offered ???

redneckcharlie
    I never stated you were insinuating that Mike committed FRAUD nor did I. I never mentioned HIS name.
    I am not using the argument of what was taken off the boat. Although pretty interesting that a tweaker would have all the proper tools at hand to do so. Prop wrench, etc.
    Not rationalizing anybody's behavior.
    Yes I have dealt with TWEAKERS before
    No where am I assasinating anyone's character.
    My posts are based off the information provided and I am simply stating my OPINION which I have a right to. One question for you; How are you so sure it was a TWEAKER? Are you basing that off of what the mysterious witness said that has now disappeared and never got the supposed $5000 reward becaue it did not exist?
    Step back bro. Again, I am basing this on what I have read and have formulated my own opinion on the whole deal.
    Mike
    First off, I simply disagree with you, nothing more. I hope your not taking this like a personal attack, because thats not how its meant to come across. That being said, as far as the tweakers, I can't imagine any other type of dilho doing a three stooges routine on a boat theft. The parts that were taken, don't require very many tools. Socket set, prop wrench, screw driver. As far as an inside job, I'm not willing to make that ascertion without anything other than conjecture. From a completely objective point of view, I can't see how it benefits anybody involved. It makes JC Marine look bad, it makes Smugglers look bad, and it puts a whole lot more than 70grand(the selling price) at risk on Mikes end. There would be so many other ways to get the boat gone, that wouldn't gain anywhere near this type of attention. I just don't see it. This whole thing is a whole lot like the jerkoff that stole the other DCB shortly before this. That jackass didn't have anymore of plan than these idiots.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425