Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Stolen Boat

Classic Daycruiser
    Big weekends make it very easy to drive a boat like that out of town. How many boats are in Havasu on labor day....100's...if not 1000's
    How long does it take to hitch up a boat like that and drive away...not long.
    Kinda of interesting a business would call themselfs Smugglers Inc. Have no video equipment to capture the thief...etc.... Even if Smugglers is not responsible, they still could be involved in other way's.
    Low jack...low jack?

WYRD
    Something seems fishy here.
    :idea: :idea:

Surmike
    I just spoke w/ BoatPI from the boards who did confirm that the boat was taken from JC Marine with whom I am currently trying to get in touch w/ for the facts. I am also surprised to hear that it was parked in the alley over there.
    Starloans do you know if this a veiwable area at the shop or is it out of everyones site. Just wondering for my ouwn info.
    Thanks for the info, anymore would be appreciated before I begin to make the long drive for the rest of the facts!!!

Starloans
    For the most part, the ally behind the shop is out of view, at least from highway 95. There is a vacant lot on the other side of the ally with a house on the far side of the lot backing towards the shop. There are doors on the back of the shop facing the ally with a forklift standing by. It appears that they store boats inside at night and then move them out back during the day which I believed would be the case with most shops I've seen in town. There is a boat in the ally right now with a cover on it. Unfortunatly I don't think it's yours. They also have a chain link fenced area on the south side of the shop with several boats in there. There is a business on the north side of the shop (stone and stucco business), a street (Melrose), then the RV dealership. As I said before I think the RV dealer has night security and cameras on poles. Not sure if your boat was stolen at night or not.
    They do have 2-3 boats out front which I believe are for sale and remains there at night.
    Hope that helps.

Surmike
    Per the shop where it was they say it was locked up in the yard and the locks where cut. Also verified report has been filed w/ PD

Baja Big Dog
    Something seems fishy here.
    And yes I have the boat fully insured for full value.
    Well thank god it was FULLY INSURED!!

Surmike
    So I'm being told that there have been a few tips given and PD is currently checking them out as of this morning. Should get a call back shortly.

Surmike
    Is there possibly anyone in Havi free right now to run by site 6 and snap some pics of possibly my boat?? if so let me know thanks.
    Got a call that it may have been found there!!
    Mike 505-264-6138

Mrs.Racer277
    Is there possibly anyone in Havi free right now to run by site 6 and snap some pics of possibly my boat?? if so let me know thanks.
    Got a call that it may have been found there!!
    Mike 505-264-6138
    Did you find someone to take pics for you??
    WTF at site 6?? In the water?

Surmike
    No one as of yet but I just got a call from PD and they did recover it and the trailer. Only details they gave was it was in the water and the trailer was possibly in the parking lot not sure of the over all condition.
    So it looks like I'm gonna be making the 7hr drive today to go check it out.
    It should be on it's way to JC Marine per the officer.
    Thanks to everyone for their help.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast