Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Stolen Boat

Mrs.Racer277
    No one as of yet but I just got a call from PD and they did recover it and the trailer. Only details they gave was it was in the water and the trailer was possibly in the parking lot not sure of the over all condition.
    So it looks like I'm gonna be making the 7hr drive today to go check it out.
    It should be on it's way to JC Marine per the officer.
    Thanks to everyone for their help.
    So it is currently at site 6?
    Someone just took it for a joy ride??

Surmike
    Not really sure but from the info I got it should be at site 6 and that they were gonna move it to JC's and couldn't tell me what the condition was or the circumstances in which it was found??
    This makes this even more frustrating for me now.

Mrs.Racer277
    Not really sure but from the info I got it should be at site 6 and that they were gonna move it to JC's and couldn't tell me what the condition was or the circumstances in which it was found??
    This makes this even more frustrating for me now.
    BigDoug is on his way down to site 6 right now. I am sure you will hear something from him shortly. Or I will and let you know.
    Glad to hear they found the boat.

I hope that this is great news. I don't know what I'd do in this situation. Good Karma

Insurance God
    I would think that Smugglers is liable....would be hard to think that they are not. Boat was in their possession on a commission deal unless I am missing something.
    It sounds like the boat was found...
    You are correct. If it was in Smugglers "care custody & control", then it would be their insurance paying up (assuming they have insurance).

Surmike
    Thank you Mrs.Racer277I I will wait to hear

Surmike
    Info just spoke w/ PD again and they did find the boat beached w/ plugs pulled and water in back half of hull w/ motor partially dismanteled and stereo system missing. Not sure about anything else yet

Mrs.Racer277
    Thank you Mrs.Racer277I I will wait to hear
    So far cops are in the boat....So this is just what I can tell you blower is off, but still in the boat, dusting for prints, radio gone. The outside looks OK from what they can tell. No prop

Mrs.Racer277
    Info just spoke w/ PD again and they did find the boat beached w/ plugs pulled and water in back half of hull w/ motor partially dismanteled and stereo system missing. Not sure about anything else yet
    Lots of prints all over??
    The boat is still draining.

riverliver
    Maybe they should have a talk to the a**hole that tried to steal SVO540 Mach DCB a few weeks ago and find out who this As*wipes friends are.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast