Thread: R.P.M. Boats Redline Info?

Anyone buy one of these yet?http://www.rpmpowerboats.com/press_release.htm Interested in how they run? Handel? Take rough water?

OutCole'd
    Check here. They look damn good to me.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...hlight=nobling

TOBTEK
    carefull when searching for RPM boats. There is another manuf in vegas with the same name. NOT that its a bad thing, just different. The 26 is a awesome boat. Would like to see one of the 26 with some power in it....cough,cough,bling,cough.

nobling
    So what are you trying to say that my turn key stocker isnt fast enough, shoot remember this is a family boat that 'YES' tube and ski with and still run a good MPH. Dont worry there are a few coming out soon with some crazy sick set ups that will blow your mind.

TOBTEK
    So what are you trying to say that my turn key stocker isnt fast enough, shoot remember this is a family boat that 'YES' tube and ski with and still run a good MPH. Dont worry there are a few coming out soon with some crazy sick set ups that will blow your mind.
    did your boyfriend gf finally pull the trigger? We spoke about one of these 26's with big power. I waiting to see the new 28 Daytona thats in the works as we speak looks like a mini flat deck Skater/Nortech a GT Efi quad rotor / #6 would be sweet in one..

nobling
    did your boyfriend gf finally pull the trigger? We spoke about one of these 26's with big power. I waiting to see the new 28 Daytona thats in the works as we speak looks like a mini flat deck Skater/Nortech a GT Efi quad rotor / #6 would be sweet in one..
    Ya know GF cant make up his mind if hes going to pose as a fisherman (that cant fish) wanting a fast ride for back up or an OG hot boater that always has the meanest machine's that just has a fishing vessel for family reasons!! The real truth is he started wearing G strings about a year ago and for some reason now hes a big p*@sy doing what ever his boss tells him to do..
    So if you read this honey grow some nads back!!

Interceptor454
    What's up Bo! That Wyatt's of your's was a blast over labor day!
    Gotta put a drive on that thing that'll take all that power though! Give us a shout, laking it tomorrow!!

CornWater
    Ya know GF cant make up his mind if hes going to pose as a fisherman (that cant fish) wanting a fast ride for back up or an OG hot boater that always has the meanest machine's that just has a fishing vessel for family reasons!! The real truth is he started wearing G strings about a year ago and for some reason now hes a big p*@sy doing what ever his boss tells him to do..
    So if you read this honey grow some nads back!!
    You shipping your boat back to 'Bama Eddie? I saw it last weekend and stopped in the middle of the road to yell at the guy and it wasn't you???
    Guy said he was paid to haul it back east...

nobling
    Thats funny, But yes it went back and yes that was the transpo dude. The driver picked it up at Jerod's house and the guy forgot his paper work so he was parked trying to get ahold of jerod when some crazy guy (you) pulled up to him and asked; Where the "f" is Eddie? :idea:
    Driver said to Jerod;Who the "f" is Eddie and whats he got to do with this boat, Isnt your name Jerod!!

SFV2RVR
    Actually the manufacurer in Vegas is Redline boats. same name as the model. Not the same manufacurer name. BTW yes Redline boats is Roy Ayers' company that used to be the engine builder for HTM.
    I was in the new R/T 29 a couple weeks ago with roy & ted, and i'll tell you what, This is going to be 1 kick ass boat. They did an awesome job!