Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Make sure your trailer is on good....

riverbound
    I once saw a guy lose his on the 91, luckily the chains were hooked up. then once they got it back on the truck, the latch for the winch must have gotten bumped. As soon as they took off, boat slid right off the trailer

Jbb
    I once saw a guy lose his on the 91, luckily the chains were hooked up. then once they got it back on the truck, the latch for the winch must have gotten bumped. As soon as they took off, boat slid right off the trailer
    Damm.....that was a bad day....:jawdrop:

dirty old man
    Had a friend once have a 2 5/16 hitch come off a 2" ball, but the chains saved his ass and a possible serious accident. Was on a slight up grade and trailer didn't hit truck

Hoppa93
    LMAO...........Was alcohol involved?
    I guess I need to consider the source of this note. Hows unemployment treating you?

Hoppa93
    LMAO...........Was alcohol involved?
    I guess I need to consider the source of this note. How's unemployment treating you?

catman-do
    Im not exactly sure if its the same guy, but the boat looks similar. There was a guy and his son that we were hanging out talking to with a new conquest that looked similar to that on Fathers Day weekend. Was a real nice guy, sucks to see that happen to anyone.

Hoppa93
    Hey everyone, this is the owners of the boat. Just wanted to let you know that the only damage was to the trailer and our ego. We don't mind the good natured ribing, infact I believe Ann was renaming the corner after us..."Shinde Chicane." Fortuately it was early in the morning (7:30 am) so there wasn't anyone at the ramp (that is until after the road course event was completed.
    Anway, it could have been much worse. Feel free to stop by our site (#234) and we can fill ya in on the detail.

OutCole'd
    Hey everyone, this is the owners of the boat. Just wanted to let you know that the only damage was to the trailer and our ego. We don't mind the good natured ribing, infact I believe Ann was renaming the corner after us..."Shinde Chicane." Fortuately it was early in the morning (7:30 am) so there wasn't anyone at the ramp (that is until after the road course event was completed.
    Anway, it could have been much worse. Feel free to stop by our site (#234) and we can fill ya in on the detail.
    Hey, welcome to the boards! And thanks for causing the 5 minute delay at the ramp. Glad to hear all was good, I did check out your trailer after it was done and seems like not much damage at all.
    By the way, this thread was not meant as a slam, just a warning for everyone else to learn from.

Hoppa93
    Hey, welcome to the boards! And thanks for causing the 5 minute delay at the ramp. Glad to hear all was good, I did check out your trailer after it was done and seems like not much damage at all.
    By the way, this thread was not meant as a slam, just a warning for everyone else to learn from.
    We were just bumbed that we did not find out about the posting until this weekend. Like I mentioned before we don't mind the good natured ribbing.

Robert1050
    I guess I need to consider the source of this note. How's unemployment treating you?
    Unemployment is just fine - gives me time to be at Havasu whenever I want - sorry I missed this event, but I was in San Diego for a soccer tournament.
    Unemployment will go on for a while longer, now that I'm finding out that my previous employer is also spreading the rumor that I was fired for being an alcoholic & coming into work drunk.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast