Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Make sure your trailer is on good....

OutCole'd
    We were just bumbed that we did not find out about the posting until this weekend. Like I mentioned before we don't mind the good natured ribbing.
    Unemployment is just fine - gives me time to be at Havasu whenever I want - sorry I missed this event, but I was in San Diego for a soccer tournament.
    Unemployment will go on for a while longer, now that I'm finding out that my previous employer is also spreading the rumor that I was fired for being an alcoholic & coming into work drunk.
    You guys are going to have to visit here once in a while.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152767

Robert1050
    I skip over to the Islander TT thread occasionally - went around the resort this past weekend, but it was just plain quiet! Just haven't posted in it yet.
    Comfortably Numb (Ron) printed up some very cool Islander TT stickers & passed one along to me yesterday before he went home - hope no one minds he borrowed the logo from everyone's post. I'll put it onto my cart next time I'm in town (had to get the gf back last night so that she could get to work today).

Tremor Girl
    HEY,,, That's my logo! I knew I should have gotten a copywrite for it:devil:

Robert1050
    [QUOTE=Tremor Girl;2780996]HEY,,, That's my logo! I knew I should have gotten a copywrite for it:devil:[/
    Oops, if you don't want it to be displayed - just say the word. It's still sitting on top of my TV.

OutCole'd
    [QUOTE=Tremor Girl;2780996]HEY,,, That's my logo! I knew I should have gotten a copywrite for it:devil:[/
    Oops, if you don't want it to be displayed - just say the word. It's still sitting on top of my TV.
    Don't worry, Lynn can be bribed with a glass of wine....

Tremor Girl
    Sorry Bill, I'm not that cheap! I think a bottle of Rodney Strong Chardonnay (Chalk Hill) is sufficient for the copywrite infringement
    I think some stickers for myself and my trash talkin' friends might help to smooth things over as well!

OutCole'd
    Sorry Bill, I'm not that cheap! I think a bottle of Rodney Strong Chardonnay (Chalk Hill) is sufficient for the copywrite infringement
    I think some stickers for myself and my trash talkin' friends might help to smooth things over as well!
    Sorry, what was I thinking. I forgot about Ethel, oops, I mean Denise.

WishIknew
    Hey, welcome to the boards! And thanks for causing the 5 minute delay at the ramp. Glad to hear all was good, I did check out your trailer after it was done and seems like not much damage at all.
    By the way, this thread was not meant as a slam, just a warning for everyone else to learn from.
    Trust me from this guy it was a slam!

Tremor Girl
    Sorry, what was I thinking. I forgot about Ethel, oops, I mean Denise.
    You're right, I almost forgot about Ethel. Make it two bottles. She'll settle for two buck Chuck though. She's a cheap drunk

DeltaSigBoater
    Welcome to ***boat, here's a siggy line for you
    http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4...titled2vb2.gif (http://imageshack.us)
    LAMO

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast