Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hannah Montana Tickets

yopengo
    My eight-year-old daughter is bugging me to go to this. I would rather pound nails into my sac then go to see Hanna MontanaÂ…but being the nice dad that I amÂ….I would at least look into it. All the venues in So Cal are sold out and the scalpers want way too much. I already looked at ebay and CraigÂ’s list.
    Anybody here with a hook-up? Or have tickets they want to sell?

Shreve"T"
    Good luck !!!! Concert sold out in 10 mins here in Shreveport...They have alot of parents PISSED off the way they sold them.
    They sold them in a lottery style so if you stood in line for 10 hrs and your number was not called you were SCREWED...Not only that our center holds 12,000 plus and they only had 400 tickets available...

WestTNRiverRat
    They got a scam going. Look on her website and you might be able to purchase a ticket IF you join her fanclub for $30 or something to that effect. They did the same thing here in Memphis.
    You know that is no talent Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter. I heard on the radio this morning that Hanna was all bred up and Billy Ray wasn't too happy about it.
    I figure it's some kind of publicity stunt...

yopengo
    ttt

selfmade
    You shouldnt feel too bad about going. Look on the bright side there will be a ton of MILF's to check out.

AZJD
    Have you priced tickets yet?
    Average cost is $200 per ticket for nose bleed seats. My buddy just bought 4 tix middle section and paid $1200.....

BiggusJimbus
    Might be time for somebodies kids to learn a little life lesson. That of disappointment.

yopengo
    Have you priced tickets yet?
    Average cost is $200 per ticket for nose bleed seats. My buddy just bought 4 tix middle section and paid $1200.....
    $1200...wtf...its only Hanna fokkin Montana. I don't get it. Disney must be brain washing our children.

AZJD
    Might be time for somebodies kids to learn a little life lesson. That of disappointment.
    I ain't payin $1200 for tix for nothin!
    Watch that shit on TV!

yopengo
    I think so.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast