Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf - Caught My Neighbor

fasthtm
    Caught my neighbor stealing water from my house. Saturday morning walk the dogs around the house and I notice that there is a water hose coming from my hose bib going into his hose bib. I turn off the water and disconect the hose bib, go back into the house to get my camera and when I get back the hose is gone. About 2o minutes later the neighbor comes over and says " I didn't know you were home, and my water had been turned off ", I asked him how long the water had been turned off for and he said 1 day, and because of the holiday weekend he could not get the water turned back on until Tuesday and he needed a shower. Now I don't mind helping someone out BWTF. I now have found out that the water has been turned off since AUG 23rd. What would you do? have you ever used one of these hose bib locks?
    http://www.lockpeople.com/hose_bib.htm

look at the bright side atleast he is clean....

little rowe boat
    Compare your next water bill with some of your past bills and if there is not any major differences, no harm no foul, but if there is. Ask him to pay it.

Troy McClure
    look at the bright side atleast he is clean....
    Or maybe just needed the water to brew up his next batch of Meth to make his water bill payment.

Baja Big Dog
    Whats the relationship like with the guy? Maybe he is a little down on luck? Give him a break, be the bigger man and don't make a big deal out of it, if he offers to pay for the water, if no, burn the fricken house down and watch him try to put it out without water!!!!

fasthtm
    Like I said I have no problem helping someone out, but come on just ask. The police said that it can be a chargeable crime "stealing utilities".

Ivan Dan
    Caught my neighbor stealing water from my house. Saturday morning walk the dogs around the house and I notice that there is a water hose coming from my hose bib going into his hose bib. I turn off the water and disconect the hose bib, go back into the house to get my camera and when I get back the hose is gone. About 2o minutes later the neighbor comes over and says " I didn't know you were home, and my water had been turned off ", I asked him how long the water had been turned off for and he said 1 day, and because of the holiday weekend he could not get the water turned back on until Tuesday and he needed a shower. Now I don't mind helping someone out BWTF. I now have found out that the water has been turned off since AUG 23rd. What would you do? have you ever used one of these hose bib locks?
    http://www.lockpeople.com/hose_bib.htm
    Throw one of those locks on it and forget about it. I wouldn't start WWIII over it because it sounds like he lives there full time and you don't.

UltraStealth
    Fock that. Lock it up. He lied to you in the first place saying it was only off for a day.

burtandnancy2
    If you don't have a meter, then you're on a flat rate, use as much as you want, you're only paying for the service. If you have a meter, check you bills as someone said and ask him for a little help. Here is a time to be a nice guy...

HM
    I like the design, but the pad lock has got to go. Use a lock where it is impossible to put bolt cutters on it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast