Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wtf - Caught My Neighbor

vee-driven
    It could have been worse, you could have walked in on him banging your ol lady and i bet the excuse would have been.......... Uhhhhh sorry buddy...... mine was outta town!

snake321
    Sounds like it's time to borrow one of his tools for a real loooooong time.....

airpacker
    Just put a shutoff valve on the inside of the house and forget about it.

Hallett19
    Whats the relationship like with the guy? Maybe he is a little down on luck? Give him a break, be the bigger man and don't make a big deal out of it, if he offers to pay for the water, if no, burn the fricken house down and watch him try to put it out without water!!!!
    Amen, the last person you want to have any squabble with is a neighbor, never know when you might need his help lifting the engine out of the boat. As long as its not a couple hundred dollars different from the last few months, I would not worry about it. He is probably really embarassed too

Her454
    He should have at least asked first..............,my neighbors did that in Citrus Heights to fill their swimming pool. I didnt even know about it until after the fact. Handed them the bill reflecting the extra charges and they laughed. They were total meth heads and I hated living there. I was by myself with my daughter and was afraid they would mess with the boat or the house when I was gone so I just left it alone.
    I moved a few months later.

Don't know for sure but don't those anti back flow attachments prevent this too??
    Edit: Never mind, just figured out it would have to be on his house and not yours.
    Back flow preventer's on residental homes have a back flow device that just screws onto the end of your hose bib. So all you have to do is take it off. Put a lock on your angle stop at the street if you don't want this to happen again.

fasthtm
    So last night I get a call from the men in blue (5-0), guess who has a water hose hooked up again? Thats right, the officer said that he had the water on for over 3 hours, and that I gave him permission. I told the officer I had only given him permission to use the water to take a shower until he got the water turned on yesterday. So here we go.

Big Warlock
    So last night I get a call from the men in blue (5-0), guess who has a water hose hooked up again? Thats right, the officer said that he had the water on for over 3 hours, and that I gave him permission. I told the officer I had only given him permission to use the water to take a shower until he got the water turned on yesterday. So here we go.
    You have a problem.
    People that lie, cheat and steal will continue to do so as long as you let them. Some people (many on Hot Boat) have the belief that it's ok to lie a little, steal a little or cheat every now and again. They want you to believe you're being too hard on them, etc. etc. BS!!! Call it now and get it stopped or you are in for alot more than this. Time for a sit down with the neighbor. Is his house going into foreclosure? Financial problems? No problem in sitting down and seeing if you can help him figure things out. If not, time for an aprtment or shelter. Otherwise, break out your checkbook, you have a new family!!!

HemiDude
    Is this house in Havasu?

fasthtm
    Yes, the house in Havasu.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast