Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wtf - Caught My Neighbor

Havasu1
    Something happen like this to a friend of mine in Havi, but it was with power. The neighor ran an extension cord to his house to use his power since theirs was shut off. He found out and told them to knock it off. Sure enough, next time he was out the power cord returned. He called the police. Cops told the neighbors that next time the do it they are going to jail. Sure enough, the cops came by a few days later and the extension cord was hooked up. Off to jail they went.

RVRBUM2
    definite utility theft i dont know how far it will get you but you can press charges. i used to work for our public works water dept had to deal with these shitheads all the time come bill time

Sleek-Jet
    Beat him with a piece of garden hose till he says he won't do it again...
    Then lock up your faucet...

NoWorries
    I have to tell you the police in Havasu are very good about dealing with people who steal your stuff, their is an actual Arizona state law called, "theft of services" it deals with water, cable, trash, etc. I do not want to tell you to throw the book at them but the police will take them to jail and the judge will sentence them. Like everyone else has said are the full time neighbors or renters ? Renters, screw it throw the book at them, theft of services is actually pretty common around town and they will continue to steal your water and who knows what else. If you do not want to be a cop caller I believe in a good old fashion a$$ whoopin :devil: I live in town let me know if you need me to drive by the house and check it out for you.

fasthtm
    Thank you.

OGShocker
    It would have been fun to "pre load" the hose with a gallon of red food color. :sqeyes:

Jordy
    It would have been fun to "pre load" the hose with a gallon of red food color. :sqeyes:
    Or red paint, or diesel fuel.

HEDJUG
    God damm, what a bunch of west coast bleeding heart types floating around this place. Just forgive the poor feller, he only lied & stole from you, he's a OK guy... Bullshit. It's no different than him breaking in & stealing what he needs. Who know's, next time he may want your TV.
    That dude stole from you. Do what you gotta do to protect you & yours.

topless
    Look on the bright side, at least he showers.:idea:

Boozer
    Fawk all this worrying. Find the home on the block that is occupied the least amount of time. Everyone in the neighborhood should just daisy chain house to house to that house and let that one person provide water to EVERYONE.
    Water should be free anyhow.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast