Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mexican President Says;

burtandnancy2
    Mexican President Calderon says "Mexico doesn't end at its northern border" or words to that effect. WTF?
    Now I'm waiting for our gutless, lilly livered, PC politicians to answer that one. Our own Pres is in Australia, so I doubt we'll hear from him. Well, even if he were here, he wouldn't say anything, after all, he wants to join Canada, the US and Mexico into one big union. I wonder if we'll hear anymore on this...

skygod73
    Fock Mexico

Mohave Vice
    Maybe those Mexican trucks coming over the boarder need some type of greeting. For the life of me I can not understand what's happening to our country.

Classic Daycruiser
    There are no boarders...Just Boarder patrols

RitcheyRch
    Agree, Fock Mexico

Classic Daycruiser
    There are no boarders...Just Boarder patrols

Bow Tie Omega
    If you guys are interested, there is a book out that I read when I was doing alot of business travel this summer.....It is called "State of Emergency", by Pat Buchanon..... It is all about the Mexican Agenda to reclaim the land that "rightfully belongs to them". I usually am a biography or Hot Boat/Rod magazine kind of guy, along with the sports page. I could not put this book down. Once you read it, you will look at illegals the same way you look at Muslims right before you get onto an airplane. All of these illegals coming up here, it is a part of the grand scheme to get their land back and then some, usually sponsored by the Mexican Goverment. The North American Union is only a small part of their scheme. Get the book, very informative. After reading the book, I was sold on us closing down the border

Bow Tie Omega
    Sorry, double post

ahhell
    I heard Saturday that Mexico wants us to start accepting the peso in the United States as legal currency

redneckcharlie
    If anybody wants a first hand experience of what the border is really like, my family has four miles of land directly on the border. Just to make sure no one misunderstands, thats four miles of fence line directly on the border. Its primarily ranch land. Theres not a whole heck of alot that goes on during the days, but the nights will give you all the action a normal human being will want to experience. The ones jumping the border to look for work are not that bad, although they are getting more and more brash all the time. Its the mules with all the drugs that are a major problem. The wild wild west is alive and well in 2007.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast