Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WANTED..prop 24 RE3

TOBTEK
    my brother is lookin for a MAZCO/MAZENO(sp?) 24" RE3 for his 225 promax, lavey 20.8 seabring. Anyone have one they want to sell?...thanks Tobtek

STV_Keith
    Kevin at R&R has one. I almost bought it, but got it's brother the 27" instead. 702-564-7502. I think he wanted $300 for it and it's like MINT.

TOBTEK
    thanks I'll pass it on!

XFactor
    Toby,
    I had a Lavey 20.8 with a 225 Yamaha. I still have a 5 blade 23-24 (I can't remember the pitch). It had awesome holeshot, a great for towing skiers. Let me know if your brother is interested.

TOBTEK
    XFactor:
    Toby,
    I had a Lavey 20.8 with a 225 Yamaha. I still have a 5 blade 23-24 (I can't remember the pitch). It had awesome holeshot, a great for towing skiers. Let me know if your brother is interested. I'll give him a call...thanks

ZSARGO
    whats up Toby. Just got back from Havasu. Dropped off the boat at Lakeland and cowling up the street. Just going to change the stock mercury yellows and reds to match the boat. Boat graphics guy is making new stickers for me. Anyways I have a 24 pitch Yamaha drag. Much better than the ET on the hole shot and the same on top end. Let me know if he is interested. It's here in my garage.

TOBTEK
    XFactor:
    Toby,
    I had a Lavey 20.8 with a 225 Yamaha. I still have a 5 blade 23-24 (I can't remember the pitch). It had awesome holeshot, a great for towing skiers. Let me know if your brother is interested. BTW: will that YAMAHA prop fit the MERC shaft?????????

ZSARGO
    TOBTEK:
    XFactor:
    Toby,
    I had a Lavey 20.8 with a 225 Yamaha. I still have a 5 blade 23-24 (I can't remember the pitch). It had awesome holeshot, a great for towing skiers. Let me know if your brother is interested. BTW: will that YAMAHA prop fit the MERC shaft????????? IT CAME OF MY 2.5. SO IT SHOULD WORK JUST FINE.
    [ March 19, 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: ZSARGO ]

TOBTEK
    ZSARGO:
    TOBTEK:
    XFactor:
    Toby,
    I had a Lavey 20.8 with a 225 Yamaha. I still have a 5 blade 23-24 (I can't remember the pitch). It had awesome holeshot, a great for towing skiers. Let me know if your brother is interested. BTW: will that YAMAHA prop fit the MERC shaft????????? IT CAME OF MY 2.5. SO IT SHOULD WORK JUST FINE. Is it a highfive X?

TOBTEK
    ZSARGO:
    whats up Toby. Just got back from Havasu. Dropped off the boat at Lakeland and cowling up the street. Just going to change the stock mercury yellows and reds to match the boat. Boat graphics guy is making new stickers for me. Anyways I have a 24 pitch Yamaha drag. Much better than the ET on the hole shot and the same on top end. Let me know if he is interested. It's here in my garage. LES what kind of shape is it in and how much will you take for that paper weight?...........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast