Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WANTED..prop 24 RE3

XFactor
    Toby.
    It's a five blade. I don't remember any details. I'll look at it this weekend and bring it home if you think your brother might want it. Let me know.

TOBTEK
    XFactor:
    Toby.
    It's a five blade. I don't remember any details. I'll look at it this weekend and bring it home if you think your brother might want it. Let me know. im waiting for his call back right now......thanks

ZSARGO
    TOBTEK:
    ZSARGO:
    whats up Toby. Just got back from Havasu. Dropped off the boat at Lakeland and cowling up the street. Just going to change the stock mercury yellows and reds to match the boat. Boat graphics guy is making new stickers for me. Anyways I have a 24 pitch Yamaha drag. Much better than the ET on the hole shot and the same on top end. Let me know if he is interested. It's here in my garage. LES what kind of shape is it in and how much will you take for that paper weight?........... I USED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON A MONDAY AND MY MOTOR SOLD ON TUESDAY. SO IT HAS ABOUT 6 HOURS ONE IT. NOT SURE OF THE MODEL. BUT IT'S GOT 4 BLADES AND IS IN PERFECT CONDITION. I WILL TAKE $495.00 FOR IT OR MAYBE YOU CAN PAINT MY COWLING. A LITTLE BARTERING. I CAN DOWNLOAD A PICTURE IF I KNEW HOW. SCHOOL ME TOBY.

TOBTEK
    ZSARGO:
    TOBTEK:
    ZSARGO:
    whats up Toby. Just got back from Havasu. Dropped off the boat at Lakeland and cowling up the street. Just going to change the stock mercury yellows and reds to match the boat. Boat graphics guy is making new stickers for me. Anyways I have a 24 pitch Yamaha drag. Much better than the ET on the hole shot and the same on top end. Let me know if he is interested. It's here in my garage. LES what kind of shape is it in and how much will you take for that paper weight?........... I USED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON A MONDAY AND MY MOTOR SOLD ON TUESDAY. SO IT HAS ABOUT 6 HOURS ONE IT. NOT SURE OF THE MODEL. BUT IT'S GOT 4 BLADES AND IS IN PERFECT CONDITION. I WILL TAKE $495.00 FOR IT OR MAYBE YOU CAN PAINT MY COWLING. A LITTLE BARTERING. I CAN DOWNLOAD A PICTURE IF I KNEW HOW. SCHOOL ME TOBY. email the pic, and I'll post it for you. That maybe a bit out of his price range,even though its probably a good deal.

ZSARGO
    I THINK I MIGHT HAVE THIS FIGURED OUT.

TOBTEK
    ZSARGO:
    I THINK I MIGHT HAVE THIS FIGURED OUT. than tell me how to get a pic as a avatar. I can do it here in the main section, but not in the avatar or signature.......ahhhhhhhhhhh

Water Rocket
    I have a fine Mazco 24P RE-3 for sale! If you want it E-mail me at rocket2003@earthlink.net
    I am asking $400.00 OBO. It's only been run 8-10 times.
    [ March 25, 2003, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Water Rocket ]

TOBTEK
    Water Rocket:
    I have a fine Mazco 24P RE-3 for sale! If you want it E-mail me at rocket2003@earthlink.net
    I am asking $400.00 OBO. It's only been run 8-10 times. I'll let the interested party (brother) know...thank a ton...........toby

TUNNEL T 20.2
    toby , please tell me your brother needs more than a 24 pitch for top end , with 225 promax that boat should be right around 85 mph. no bullshit ! cousins boat 18''setback and just a few mods to motor . that f@#$#$@n boat is hard to shake ,only after the big 300 gets all wound up do i start pulling him.he is running a pumped 2.5 now ,but that things gotta be the fasted 20.8 iknow of 91 and some change on the gps (TUNNEL T )

TOBTEK
    TUNNEL T 20.2:
    toby , please tell me your brother needs more than a 24 pitch for top end , with 225 promax that boat should be right around 85 mph. no bullshit ! cousins boat 18''setback and just a few mods to motor . that f@#$#$@n boat is hard to shake ,only after the big 300 gets all wound up do i start pulling him.he is running a pumped 2.5 now ,but that things gotta be the fasted 20.8 iknow of 91 and some change on the gps (TUNNEL T ) damn....your cousin is faster than mine by a few, thats impressive. I really like my BRO's 20.8 lavey, Great all around boat for the money. I think Lavey should still be pumping these out! It was cool a few years back when I had my 18.10 lavey and he had the 20.8 . I was close to getting that one(20.8) that has been for sale up in Orange county for ever with a 2.5 O/B for like 18K WHAT A DEAL!(I dont know if it ever sold
    BTW: he recieved his new 24 mazco yesterday from RR in nevada. The guy did the calc's and was saying he should get mid 70's with the 24 and a ton of holeshot, But said he should get a larger prop for more top end. BRO wants the torque......we will see. Id like to try a 30MAZCO on mine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast