Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nice...

riverbound
    I would be pissed too. but ultimately, I think you might have won this battle. sending out letters with your name on it, shows they have seen a hit from you leaving and are hoping to recoup some of your customers. The only problem I see is, as long as I have known yu all of your sales have been referals or through people that know you. Your core customer will (and has) followed you. I followed you from Elcamino, to Power, to Selman and eventually I will buy another vehicle from you at Anaheim.

roln 20s
    WOW - thats crazy, but unfortunately, not a huge surprise. I've seen some very odd PMs also.
    Jay - you know you have the support of me, Boat Bling and the 100s I have referred and will continue to refer. When people ask who the "Photoglou of..." is - you know you have created a brand - loyalty - respect and never ending support.
    Thanks for always helping me - still the only Dealer # in my blackberry
    Roln 20s

Baja Big Dog
    Holy crap...a dishonest car dealer....I know this shocks the shit out of me!!!

hoolign
    He emailed me to..said he'd knock off 35% and have it flown up here and delivered to my house..can you match that Jay?? I was so mad ...I almost said no

TOBTEK
    yeah BUT when they delivered the new truck this weekend the salesman brought strippers.... the lap dances were a nice touch

OGShocker
    Jay,
    WTF??? I bought a truck from Selman.
    Of course that is when you were there.
    I'll keep an eye out for a letter, but to date I haven't seen a thing.

msc5195
    What is worse is I have on Selman letterhead a letter with my name at the bottom sent out to clients signed by Jason to look like my signature...
    can you say FORGERY
    Forgery is creating a false document, altering a document or writing a false signature for the illegal benefit of the person making the forgery. This includes improperly filling in a blank document, like an automobile purchase contract, over a buyer's signature, with the terms different from those agreed. Forgery may be classified as a misdemeanor or felony. This type of classification is termed as a "wobbler."
    California law states that any person who intends to defraud and signs another person's name, without consent, is guilty of forgery. Every person who, with the intent to defraud, counterfeits or forges the seal or handwriting of another is guilty of forgery. Further, every person who intends to defraud, alters, corrupts, or falsifies any record of any will, codicil, conveyance or other instrument, the record of which is by law evidence, or any record of any judgment of a court or the return of any officer to any process of any court, is guilty of forgery.
    Maybe you aught to send the Big Dogs at Chevrolet/GM some copies of the letter.

LHC30Victory
    I followed you from Elcamino, to Power, to Selman and eventually I will buy another vehicle from you at Anaheim.
    Dang Jay, I think you are being stalked :jawdrop:

riverbound
    Dang Jay, I think you are being stalked :jawdrop:
    After he filed the restraining order, I had to go buy a dodge

HemiDude
    Jay, you have legal recourse in this matter, get an attorney, offer him 40% if he wins, and sue their a$$e$!:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
    BTW, never met you, however, will give first chance at a new Suburban later this year.....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast