Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nice...

al cole'holic
    ..forgot to post about it, last month I got a letter too saying that Jay no longer worked there and he was taking over..blah blah blah.

PHOTOGLOU
    ..forgot to post about it, last month I got a letter too saying that Jay no longer worked there and he was taking over..blah blah blah.
    This type of letter is business I can accept it. But the letter I am refering to was as it was written by me and thanking them for the business and asking for repeat and referral business from them as if it was for me....

PHOTOGLOU
    This type of letter is business I can accept it. But the letter I am refering to was as it was written by me and thanking them for the business and asking for repeat and referral business from them as if it was for me....

andy01
    What does that have to do with the forged letters?
    What forged letters? Do you have one to post? Put it up for us all to read. There are no forged letters.
    Andy

TOBTEK
    THIS IS ALL A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING....NOTHING MORE.
    I told Andy that a inexpensive new half ton truck was needed. Andy said he had a connection and would get me a quote. I never knew a name or what dealership his connection was from. Few days went by and I didnt hear anything back so I posted in Jays section what I was looking for. Hadn't heard back from Jay, figured he was out for the long weekend. But did recieve a PM here on ***boat from this guy from where I thought Jay used to work. Looked like the guy saw my post to Jay to wanted to contact me. DIDN'T know Andy told him to shoot me a PM on here to quote me through this website. Didnt know of this going bad untill this morning driving to an appointment.
    Having been in the VERY competitive car biz for too many years, I thought Id give Jay a heads up if someone was trying to steal biz from him on here. SORRY Jay, was just trying to help.

Kilrtoy
    THIS IS ALL A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING....NOTHING MORE.
    I told Andy that a inexpensive new half ton truck was needed. Andy said he had a connection and would get me a quote. I never knew a name or what dealership his connection was from. Few days went by and I didnt hear anything back so I posted in Jays section what I was looking for. Hadn't heard back from Jay, figured he was out for the long weekend. But did recieve a PM here on ***boat from this guy from where I thought Jay used to work. Looked like the guy saw my post to Jay to wanted to contact me. DIDN'T know Andy told him to shoot me a PM on here to quote me through this website. Didnt know of this going bad untill this morning driving to an appointment.
    Having been in the VERY competitive car biz for too many years, I thought Id give Jay a heads up if someone was trying to steal biz from him on here. SORRY Jay, was just trying to help.
    Does anyone else see a corelation here
    I Think Andy is the ROOT OF ALL PROBLEMS....:idea:

PHOTOGLOU
    What forged letters? Do you have one to post? Put it up for us all to read. There are no forged letters.
    Andy
    Andy... We just got off the phone and I thought all was cool with us....

Tom Brown
    WTF? .... I just received a PM from Jbb trying to sell me a tricked out golf cart at an insanely high price. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

superdave013
    shouldn't this thread be in the Anaheim Spam section?

Jbb
    WTF? .... I just received a PM from Jbb trying to sell me a tricked out golf cart at an insanely high price. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
    The price goes up after midnight....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast