Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nice...

Screaming Pete
    THIS IS ALL A HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING....NOTHING MORE.
    I told Andy that a inexpensive new half ton truck was needed. Andy said he had a connection and would get me a quote. I never knew a name or what dealership his connection was from. Few days went by and I didnt hear anything back so I posted in Jays section what I was looking for. Hadn't heard back from Jay, figured he was out for the long weekend. But did recieve a PM here on ***boat from this guy from where I thought Jay used to work. Looked like the guy saw my post to Jay to wanted to contact me. DIDN'T know Andy told him to shoot me a PM on here to quote me through this website. Didnt know of this going bad untill this morning driving to an appointment.
    Having been in the VERY competitive car biz for too many years, I thought Id give Jay a heads up if someone was trying to steal biz from him on here. SORRY Jay, was just trying to help.
    Toby, i'm just confused here, I know you, and I know DCB and i spoke with Jay a few times reffering friends, and i'm sure you know Jay too and DCB folks well too. what i don't know is why is Andy so involved with your afairs lately.........it just seems weird to me

TOBTEK
    Does anyone else see a corelation here
    I Think Andy is the ROOT OF ALL PROBLEMS....:idea:
    stop stiring the pot Mig...there's enough DRAMA on here already. Let it go, was just a misunderstanding....nothing more.

Kilrtoy
    Toby, i'm just confused here, I know you, and I know DCB and i spoke with Jay a few times reffering friends, and i'm sure you know Jay too and DCB folks well too. what i don't know is why is Andy so involved with your afairs lately.........it just seems weird to me
    You answered your own question. They are havig an affair.
    They both gave the wife and I a ride home a few weeks ago and we both could have sworn we saw them holding hands in the front seat area

Jbb
    They both gave the wife and I a ride home a few weeks ago and we both could have sworn we saw them holding hands in the front seat area
    :jawdrop:

Screaming Pete
    thanks Kilrtoy i guess i should have posted this in the River royal thread

riverbound
    What forged letters? Do you have one to post? Put it up for us all to read. There are no forged letters.
    Andy
    I got one of them and threw it away. It was on Selman letterhead, "supposedly" from jay. Explaining he was no longer with the dealer bu this other person is there to help and follow up with all of Jays customers. It was "signed" by Jay on the bottom of the letter. and hd a bunch of this other guys cards in it. I saw through it right away, and had some fun with it (as I posted earlier). I know my ex got one too, I will see if she still has it.

riverliver
    I will stick with Warner Fowlkes @ CAMINO REAL CHEVROLET
    he has always done me right. I have bought over 15 trucks over the last few years.
    I am sure Jay remembers Warner.

HM
    What we have here is a failure to communicate.
    BTW - Word on the street is Andy swallows. That is just what Lil'Rick told me. :devil:

OGShocker
    TOBY ASKED FOR A QOUTE FROM JASON, THE PERSON I BUY ALL OF MY TRUCKS FROM. TOBY ASKED FOR THE QOUTE, JASON HAS MORE CLASS THEN THAT.
    Way to jump the gun Jay, your normal way of doing business. Maybe you should have called Jason on this...........
    Andy[/QUOTE]
    Funny how things are spelled right when they're on autopilot.

WYRD
    Does anyone else see a corelation here
    I Think Andy is the ROOT OF ALL PROBLEMS....:idea:
    he is just the right "tool" for the job :idea:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast