Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free Installs At Upw!!!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
    Hey Guys,
    I just wanted to start a new post about the free installs were doing at UPW. We still have our free installs in full effect, and were even offering free installs on our gift certificates. If you purchase a gift certificate for a loved one or a friend it will include free installs aswell for when they purchase any of our products. We specialize in Ford Superduties, Chevy HD's, and Dodge 2500 and 3500's. The products we specialize in for suspensions are Rize Industries, Fabtech Motorsports, Donahoe Racing, Super Lift, CST Suspensions, Cognito Motorsports, Carli Suspensions, Total Chaos, Camburg, and Bulletproof. We sell a few wheel lines including KMC, RBP Wheels, Ultra Wheels, and a few others if your interested in a specific wheel feel free to ask me and I will look it up, we also sell the American Force Alcoa style wheels aswell as the DieselWheels.net line, in 22's 22.5 24's 24.5 with Toyos, Nittos, and various Big Truck tires. I can get lowering kits from Mccgaughys and Ground Force. I sell alot of performance parts aswell from RBP Diesel Performance, Magnaflow, Gibson Exhaust, AFE Intakes, K&N Air Filters, Edge Products, Bullydog, and PPE. We also have quite a few lines of accessories, such as precision grilles, AMP Research Steps, Kodiak Steps, DJ Motorsports Grilles, I can get smoked tail lights done, I can get various Billet Grilles aswell, Billet door handles, and many more if theres anything particular your interested in please ask. We are offering free installs on all these fine products aswell as many more, if you are interested in getting some work done for your own personal truck or maybe even as a gift for a friend give us a call today so we can help you out and get your vehicle done up right.
    Thanks John Kirsch
    Unique Performance West, Inc.
    www.uniqueperformancewest.com
    714-865-3502

Uniqueperformancewest
    Also if there is anyone who had asked me a question or had asked for a quote in the previous post and I didn't respond I am very sorry. Please if you shoot me a PM I will get back to you as soon as possible whether I can get the part or not I will respond so you are not left hanging. I appreciate everyones interest in my business and my services, I look forward to helping anyone out who is interested in getting some work done as you are greatly helping me out.
    Thanks John Kirsch
    Unique Performance West, Inc.
    www.uniqueperformancewest.com
    714-865-3502

riverroyal
    22'" foose wheels for a tahoe?

al cole'holic
    22'" foose wheels for a tahoe?
    ..how bout 24" Boyds with 305/35's, I may be selling them
    What will it run for a Suburban 3/4 ton lift..??

S&M
    I am getting my dodge done by John on Dec. 14. John has been a huge help and has been great to work with. I will post the pics of the finished product. You all should definitely hit him up to work on your trucks.

riverroyal
    got any pictures?

riverroyal
    got any pictures?

riverroyal
    3/4 ton sub,,thats 8 lug right?

al cole'holic
    3/4 ton sub,,thats 8 lug right?
    ..my Sub is 8 lug but the Boyds are on the Denali, 6 luggers

riverroyal
    ..my Sub is 8 lug but the Boyds are on the Denali, 6 luggers
    pictures,,why you selling them?,,dont lie either

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast