Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 750sxi stand up JET SKI

TOBTEK
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...jetski_006.jpg
    also has light weight alum flywheel

TOBTEK
    ttt

TOBTEK
    Changed The First Post.... Now Sold With All Brand New Motor, And Few Other Needed Items.

SJP
    That will not outrun my 750 or 800
    Tobtek. There is a guy that rides everyday in Oceanside. He goes by the name Everyday Tom. Even rides there on Christmas. He runs 750s and obviously goes thru them at a quick rate riding there everyday. Can't miss him. He may be interested. Mine is setup straight line and bouys, with mods so he would of had to rip the whole thing apart to make it work for him in the ocean.

TOBTEK
    You have his # ?
    this is Royals out play boat. Set up real basic, no pipe, no big carb mods. just good cheap fun. What all is done to your 750? My old PJS race 750 was stubid fast with works cyl, MRD girdle head, Skat pump, Ect.....was CRAZY fast.

SJP
    PM'd you his contact info and a little background.
    My Sxi is in the spam section, pwctoday forum, and trader. Had a bunch of calls but I think people are afraid of the power and the fact that it has numbers on the side of it. It has a factory dry pipe, taucettis, black jack carbs, etc etc. No waterbox - the thing sounds like a banshee. Set up for bouys and top end so the powerband makes it hard for the inexperienced rider. Anyway my 800 kills it - JSU built out of PHX. I see Andy01 has a new 800 - Can he ride it? I ride mornings a lot at body beach when I am in Havasu. A little change up from dealing with the Havazoo antics on the weekends.
    SJP

andy01
    PM'd you his contact info and a little background.
    My Sxi is in the spam section, pwctoday forum, and trader. Had a bunch of calls but I think people are afraid of the power and the fact that it has numbers on the side of it. It has a factory dry pipe, taucettis, black jack carbs, etc etc. No waterbox - the thing sounds like a banshee. Set up for bouys and top end so the powerband makes it hard for the inexperienced rider. Anyway my 800 kills it - JSU built out of PHX. I see Andy01 has a new 800 - Can he ride it? I ride mornings a lot at body beach when I am in Havasu. A little change up from dealing with the Havazoo antics on the weekends.
    SJP
    Andy01 owns two as of today...... maybe we can ride sometime. Or should I say you can watch me float around on mine.... :idea: In time. My wife said, sell the DCB and don't build anything. We'll just ride the 800's. I don't think that will be said in late Oct. from her.
    Andy

TOBTEK
    Andy01 owns two as of today...... maybe we can ride sometime. Or should I say you can watch me float around on mine.... :idea: In time. My wife said, sell the DCB and don't build anything. We'll just ride the 800's. I don't think that will be said in late Oct. from her.
    Andy
    did you get a red or green one? How did you two do out on the river? Hope to be riding with you in a few weeks...unless it ends up at Ap Designs Picked up something tonight to get the ski around

andy01
    did you get a red or green one? How did you two do out on the river? Hope to be riding with you in a few weeks...unless it ends up at Ap Designs Picked up something tonight to get the ski around
    We had a good time, can't wait till yours is done......... What did you get for me to burnouts in? I tried both numbers earlier but didn't get a hold of ya.
    Oh Green, going to make it my Hot Sauce advertiser for Parker.......
    Andy

ROZ
    This must be the only toy toby has that doesn't have a 10million dollar paint job

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast