Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 750sxi stand up JET SKI

TOBTEK
    This must be the only toy toby has that doesn't have a 10million dollar paint job
    it WILL soon, if it doesn't go away first. You should see my daughters new 1986 Yamaha 4-zinger.... its pimped out pink

TOBTEK
    this needs to go for a new 2008 800

SJP
    Just sold mine on Craiglist. Down to the 800 and the 550 for the wife. Good luck with the sale.

SJP
    Come on you ballers should be buying Hydrospaces!!

TOBTEK
    Come on you ballers should be buying Hydrospaces!!
    nahhhh, checked one out at AP awhile back... I'll take a new 800 thanks. Still haven't riden a new 800, but I hear they handle awesome for closed course.
    Question for ya SJP.... they flywheel the same on this SXI and a SXR? Like to save the 500.00:idea:

SJP
    Yes I believe you should be good to go with the flywheel. MSD makes a kit that is the same part # for both skis as well. Another option is the Advent electronics with a JSU flywheel. When you are ready to pull the trigger I would highly recommend JSU in PHX. I ordered mine out the door with a bunch of parts and they really know what they are doing. Mine has been flawless for two seasons. The 800 rips, a lot out there. I am pretty Busch League so the 800 makes you look good.
    I hear you on the Hydrospace. They have been having a lot of issues on the hull and sourcing parts / warranty etc even for high end racers in their program (read on line - take it for what it's worth). You add in four stroke, turbos etc etc - you are bringing in bunch of headaches you already have with boat, rhino, truck, sports car etc etc. I would not trade my SXR for the Hydro or SJ.

TOBTEK
    Yes I believe you should be good to go with the flywheel. MSD makes a kit that is the same part # for both skis as well. Another option is the Advent electronics with a JSU flywheel. When you are ready to pull the trigger I would highly recommend JSU in PHX. I ordered mine out the door with a bunch of parts and they really know what they are doing. Mine has been flawless for two seasons. The 800 rips, a lot out there. I am pretty Busch League so the 800 makes you look good.
    I hear you on the Hydrospace. They have been having a lot of issues on the hull and sourcing parts / warranty etc even for high end racers in their program (read on line - take it for what it's worth). You add in four stroke, turbos etc etc - you are bringing in bunch of headaches you already have with boat, rhino, truck, sports car etc etc. I would not trade my SXR for the Hydro or SJ.
    I've been down the road of total loss ign kits back in the day, the headaches are fine if your a racer, but at my level I'll take a lightweight charging flywheel. I'll have to find a stock 750/800 flywheel before I list this one again on Craigslist. Come on down to mission bay for a afternoon, some of my old racer buddies have been getting together and running buoys again. We look VERY sad out there, but where are having fun. REALLY want to try a SXR, hear they are the ticket if your doing buoys. There's fricking heavy tanks though.

TOBTEK
    BUMP.......Needs to go.

riverroyal
    500$ my final offer

TOBTEK
    500$ my final offer
    seeing that $1200.00 into the new motor.....id say buy it back for the 2500.00 you sold it for, and your getting a DEAL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast