Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Id like to publicly Congratulate my Son

HavaSkank
    Hey man, it's either here or get arrested for hanging outside the gates of Boyscout Camp.

HavaSkank
    On a serious note, I have an adopted son who was recently hired by Loma Linda Fire. So I COMPLETELY understand the beaming, proud parent feeling expressed in this thread
    It doesnt mean the poor bastard's 19 yr old is safe from my lecherous snare though.

thatguy
    Kudos's Chris! I have a friend who ONLY wants to be a firefighter. I know from seeing him try just how hard it is to become one. My hat is off, Sir.
    Tommy
    Don't give in on that whole rent thing!!!

Baja Big Dog
    On a serious note, I have an adopted son who was recently hired by Loma Linda Fire. So I COMPLETELY understand the beaming, proud parent feeling expressed in this thread
    It doesnt mean the poor bastard's 19 yr old is safe from my lecherous snare though.
    YOU ho.....GOD I LOVE YOU!!!!
    Every womans sick dreams and thoughts, in print!!!!

DRMCAT
    Congratulations,
    And remember-
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...3144heroes.jpg
    In all seriousness, that is a great accomplishment and you should be proud.

HavaSkank
    YOU ho.....GOD I LOVE YOU!!!!
    Every womans sick dreams and thoughts, in print!!!!
    Blahahaha~! Okay, I think I was misunderstood. I was talking about AHHELL'S 19 yr old son and the dirty, nasty things I could teach him.....Not my own psuedo son.
    Im a sick, demented bitch...I'll give you that! But even a trashy ho like myself has limitations. (someday I hope to discover them)

Sportin' Wood
    PCF is a great way to start. I was a PCF back in the late 80's Found out my childhood dream was not all is was cracked up to be. Great program for test driving a career. Plus you can sleep at the station for free when Dad wants rent. Enjoy, Congrats.

ahhell
    Blahahaha~! Okay, I think I was misunderstood. I was talking about AHHELL'S 19 yr old son and the dirty, nasty things I could teach him.....Not my own psuedo son.
    Im a sick, demented bitch...I'll give you that! But even a trashy ho like myself has limitations. (someday I hope to discover them)
    Ya now...he may need some teachin'
    WAIT...THIS IS MY SON....LOL
    thanks for all the nice words
    Dad <----still smiling

squirt'nmyload
    congrats son of ahhell

Tom Brown
    Congratulations, Chris.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast