Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Nacimiento peeps!

IT'SONLYMONEY
    If your back in las tablas on the weekend it gets sturred up with mud. But it kind of depends on where you are at on the lake. Everyone still goes in without question especially when its as hot as it was last weekend. Its just not the water it usually is when water level is higher
    found out husband was trashed on the back of the boat who has a hot wife.
    hammered husband lets a fat chick on the boat and she starts kissing him. wife sees this from the front of the boat, goes to the back of the boat and the fight is on. that's what happend.

mike37
    No, as I said I was fishing out of my Allison. I did try to get a 24'+ Eliminator to go, it had 5 males in it butt didn't want to play. Went by them 3 times, Oh well.
    no you just said you were fishing not what boat you were in
    you did say that you would be in your Allison this coming Saturday

mike37
    When did you go by on sat? We usually dont get out on the water til about 12 or so. We like to get out late and get off late. We were there the entire weekend though.
    we went by around noon lots of day tents but no peeps

gfinch
    no you just said you were fishing not what boat you were in
    you did say that you would be in your Allison this coming Saturday
    Sorry, my mistake. I don't have a deck boat. I was, got there at 5:45 am, weigh in was at 1:00 pm, left at 2:00 pm. Fishing was good for a few and poor for most. I was part of the most.
    So you know who to wave at. I have a 19' Champion, gun metal hull w/purple arrow red pins, a 20' Allison, white hull w/ red and black, and a 12' Coleman Crawdad light blue, all bass boats all with noisy egg beaters.
    Still...., just trying to help with hazard info.

mike37
    Sorry, my mistake. I don't have a deck boat. I was, got there at 5:45 am, weigh in was at 1:00 pm, left at 2:00 pm. Fishing was good for a few and poor for most. I was part of the most.
    So you know who to wave at. I have a 19' Champion, gun metal hull w/purple arrow red pins, a 20' Allison, white hull w/ red and black, and a 12' Coleman Crawdad light blue, all bass boats all with noisy egg beaters.
    Still...., just trying to help with hazard info.
    how was the water Saturday did you see the sunken boat on the way into the narrows before the MPH zone right side

gfinch
    Mike,
    I was pleasantly surprised at the low boat count Saturday. I didn't get as far as Oak Shores so I didn't see the boat. Was it a new sinking, hopefuly they didn't hit the island on the left where the bouy disapeared last monday.
    I'll look for it next weekend. I'd like to find my prop and prop shaft I lost in Las Tables years ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12