Thanks for your opinions guy's.
I didn't mention previously the cable is brand new and a couple of you responded "try replacing the cable". I am pulling the boat tonight and I will try to adjust the cable from the front to the back. I just don't have enough movement right now to go all the way down and all the way up? It's kind of in the middle. I need more down to brind the bow down for a smoother ride and for a better jet wash for skiers and wakeboarders, the problem is if I adjust the nozzle all of the way down and set the cable, when I manually shift the diverter all the way up I won't have any rooster tail. So this is why I ask the question if a hyd. has more "movement" up and down than a manual?
Sorry I didn't get any pic's yet, my son had an aweful wakeboarding accident and was in the hospital for 2 days. The board hit him in the forhead and gave him a concusion, then at the urgent care they gave him lidocaine to numb the wound before they stiched it and he either had a post concusion seisure or an allergic reaction to the lidocaine. He was ambulanced to childrens hospital and on and on, long story....It was the scariest thing I have ever gone through but he is home now and doing fine thank God.
Thanks,
OHC