Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 26 Stealth water test pics

ULTRA28

shippingguy
    Looks great. Congrats JW and Ultra. Should be a hit. Can't wait to see it with the canopy.
    Mike

KineticoH20
    OMG John that is awesome. Looks better than I thought it would. The lines on that boat are incredible, it looks fast just sitting there. CONGRATS
    ps Then again this might be computer generated picture, cuz the rumor is this boat doesn't really exist.

SoCalHD
    JW-That looks AWESOME!! Can't wait to see the finished version of both this 26, and the 32.....makes ya want to buy a new boat!!

ULTRA28
    OMG John that is awesome. Looks better than I thought it would. The lines on that boat are incredible, it looks fast just sitting there. CONGRATS
    ps Then again this might be computer generated picture, cuz the rumor is this boat doesn't really exist.
    That's funny. The second one is already being sprayed. It will be a crawl through bow rider. I should have pictures of it next week some time.
    This one is fresh out of the mold. It isn't even sanded and buffed yet. It is off to be fitted for a trailer and gas tanks.

shockwavebd
    Wow........ the canopy is going to put this boat over the top. I can't wait to drive it. I have not seen anything like it before.................wooooo whoooo.....
    We need a shot with someone in it or next to it for size perception

riverracerx
    How much $$
    Will the upholstery on the open bow wrap up over the top or be tucked low and stealth (like my old Nordic)??
    Looks great!

KineticoH20
    That's funny. The second one is already being sprayed. It will be a crawl through bow rider. I should have pictures of it next week some time.
    This one is fresh out of the mold. It isn't even sanded and buffed yet. It is off to be fitted for a trailer and gas tanks.
    John any idea of what power you will put in this first one, I cant wait to see what the number are cuz it looks fast

ULTRA28
    How much $$
    Will the upholstery on the open bow wrap up over the top or be tucked low and stealth (like my old Nordic)??
    Looks great!
    Probably going to be around $79,900 with a mag. The first few will be priced much better though.
    Over the top like we do on the 28 and 24 Stealth.

yopengo
    Wow absolutely fukking beautiful! Love the colors, lines and can’t wait to see it with the canopy. I dig the old school yellow super sport look. :idea:

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast